Taylorr18 Taylorr18 18-21, F 23 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

McDonalds.

Best Answer

There may be factory work... That's what I had to do. The horrible places that everyone hates are almost always hiring, even in a recession.

Best Answer

Get in line. It's everywhere.

Best Answer

keep checking in with them. as my aunt says, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Best Answer

keep trying, keep following up, and don't give up. it took me like 6 months from my last assignment with one agency to my first one with another one. Also give employment agencies a try.....they are always looking for more people, cause sometimes they get hired by the company they are working at like i did!! lol.

Seriously though if you can get into an agency that's like a really good way to go. you can be temporary with different companies every couple of months depending on how long that company needs you or go for something long term and hope they like you enough to hire you. Good luck!!

Best Answer

Keep applying. Don't give up hope.

Best Answer

babysitting! im telling you- if you get a rich family to like you- you can make baaaaank andddd theyll pay for you to go on vacation with them sometimes too!!! try sittercity.com and care.com

there's not just babysitting on there either. theres pet care and tutoring and house cleaning and elderly care i think. also you can check craigslist.

Best Answer

keep trying the best place to work when i was 18 was normally the mall , or a clothing stores

Best Answer

Could you go to school full time? Is that a possibility? Maybe get a grant, scholarship, and/or federal loan. Because when you finish, you'll be much more employable for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Keep on trying and dont give up....... It took my son three months to find a job after he graduated from college with a degree --hang in there.

Best Answer

Get someone to sponsor you whilst you make a documentary about your issues.

Best Answer

Keep applying

Best Answer

Apply to #17 and more after that. Sooner or later, someone will be hiring. Be sure to smile, be polite, neat and tidy, and make sure your fingernails are clean. Also, check back with them in person.

Best Answer

Find a company that is owned by the employees and go there. If not, ask around and get one of your friends to get you on somewhere, that's how everyone gets their jobs anyways. you may also have to intern for a month or so to learn the ropes before you get hired full time

Best Answer

To add to this thought, you can tell them you'll volunteer for a few weeks and if they like you, they can hire you. If not, you'll go on your way.

Best Answer

Join the Military.

Best Answer

Seriously, that is a good suggestion. You can see the world and you get good leadership training.

Best Answer

I did that and, except for a minor conflict in Vietnam, it made my life (going to University with the help of he GI Bill, etc.)

Best Answer

Keep trying :/ I'm 25.9890 and I can't get a job with a Computer Science degree... at least not where I, or anybody else, would want to work.

Best Answer

keep looking, & check out igher ed

Best Answer

Call Obama.

Best Answer