ieshawilliams ieshawilliams 18-21 9 Answers Jul 14, 2011

It means ur a normal woman who just dosen't want anything to happen to her baby.

Best Answer

It is normal for mothers to have dreams like this, especially during their first pregnancy. They just worry so much about the health of their baby.

Best Answer

Bad dreams, especially about the baby, normally appear during pregnancy. There's lots of crazy stuff going on in your body while you're building another human being...it's challenging!<br />
As long as you feel alright, just put it down to normal concern about your child that is manifesting as a dream. I had some terrible ones during my three pregnancies, really awful...but everything turned out fine in the end. It usually does!<br />
Congratulations and good luck with all the fun you're going to have. Babies are awesome. Being a mom is the best thing I ever did. *big hug* Get plenty of rest!

Best Answer

No, it doesn't mean you will. It's probably just the fear of miscarriage manifesting itself in your dreams.

Best Answer

No, not unless you are worried because you're consiously doing something that might hurt your baby? If not, relax...it's normal to be concerned about the health of your baby! :)

Best Answer

It doesnt mean anything.<br />
Stop asking

Best Answer