blueeyes53 blueeyes53 18-21, F 31 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Give you a coloring book and colored pencils.

Best Answer

Feed you icecream and warn you to apply sunblock cuz redheads have no melanin and its hot outside.

Best Answer

This if your first post? Really? Sigh.

Best Answer

The height is missing.

Best Answer

Take you out for coffee? You're a wee bit too young for me to put you on the menu.

Best Answer

i would want to know everything about you since my little girl is your age and i have not seen her in 13 years and i wonder of so many things of what she would be like so i would just enjoy getting to know you for the woman you are and try to fill in all the the wonders i have of my like girl that i will never get to know! so be careful little girl there are some evil people in this world i know i have met some in my life !for my life became hell years ago when her mother took her away to a place i do not know and the courts will not help since she used the old line "im scared of him" yet she calls my children her hobby!

Best Answer

Maybe, I'd let you pet my cat.

Best Answer

Move this to mature and you might get some good answers :) but maybe not...

Best Answer

i would ask you could we make out

Best Answer

what would you like?

Best Answer

i wold kiss u all over

Best Answer

how tall are you? just wondering...

Best Answer

stare at your eyes :)

Best Answer

That would depend on what you like

Best Answer

What would you like done to you?

Best Answer

You are beautiful...sit and stare at you

Best Answer

Give you a snake infested bouquet

Best Answer

Nothing other than talk to you.

Best Answer

Not anything to a person...just WITH a person. (And with about 30 more years on you)

Best Answer

Daydream about being younger....and better looking...and richer...and taller...and thinner....<br />
I guess I wouldn't do anything to you.

Best Answer