happyhippo1503 happyhippo1503 18-21, F 141 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I feel uncomfortable about you dating someone who is more than twice your age.... ):

But I'm not you.....

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Me Too! It would be like me dating a 30 yr old! But I'm not you either!

Best Answer

No you are going to do mistake dear,forget him because he is two times older then your age, after dating defiantly he will request you for a love,sex and so on. once you have sex with him then you will never even imagine dating such old man...

Best Answer

ummm.... as a mom of a 19 year old.. I strongly would urge you to NOT date him...

truly...no

he is like middle aged... way past all the things you are interested in...

what would you have in common?

Im sorry... my first instinct says he is after sex.. I know that is purely a judgement on someone I know nothing about.. but it doesn't set right with me....

did you tell your family??

please talk to them and get their advice

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

I totally with LifesCraziness"s comment! Don't act on this too fast! Check things out first!

Best Answer

The only reason he likes you id he cannot find a lady around his own age - FACT

Best Answer

untrue

Best Answer

I don't think age should be a barrier but I think that when you're 19 it's best not to stray too far from your own age.

Best Answer

If you think it's too much and feel uncomfortable then you shouldn't date him. Because you are asking I assume you are uncomfortable. If it didnt bother yo I wold say it doesn't matter. I don't think age should make a difference if both parties are ok with at and both are over 18

Best Answer

I have two good friends and they are 44 and 21... and its cool. They get along great, and love eachother a lot. Our friends don't even bat an eye anymore... so... anything is possible. I'd say it depends on how you feel.

Best Answer

Yuck and more yuck. That would be like me wanting to date one of my youngest sons mates. Yuck

Best Answer

i say tread very lightly,and be careful cause you should be asking why a man that age wants to be with a young girl ur age.

Best Answer

What do you think? A kid that has not stepped out into life too see things for a few years.. or a 'guy' that has been out in life for 25 years and goes after teens?

Best Answer

No. Date him.

Best Answer

bit creepy hugh hefner

Best Answer

He's too old. someone in their late twenties would be more suitable

Best Answer

lol listen to all the moms out there trying to relive their waisted youth by attempting to dictate to the young on how to live.She could do worse, like a man hating, spent born again spinsters son.

Best Answer

Um, they're not "dictating". The person asked for opinions.

Best Answer

I don't know what your maturity level is so it's hard to tell. I would say if you feel comfortable in front of friends and family with him and he the same with you an d you are very mature then maybe but if there is ANY aspect of your relationship you feel needs to be hidden from anyone, than no. This means it is not the right relationship for you.

Best Answer

I am sure he feels pretty good about having a young woman like you on his arm...it makes him feel proud and manly for sure.....does he treat you good?

the only issue with such an age gap, is the differences of things you may be into...your very young still, like ot do out with friends, party, malls kind of thing, things your age girls do, he has been there and done that to some point I am sure...but if you two like each other for the people you are and not just for the chemistry, that is great, what holds in the future, thatis something you two will have to figure out, what about if you do stay with him and want a family of your own one day? you are still quite young.....

hope it works out for you in all cases.....

Best Answer

Ask him why he wants to date you,& ask yourself if you really wanna be with him.If you are goung to be together forever he will die before you etc,I think you should date in your age but its your life,whatever floats your Titanic boat…

Best Answer

He just wants someone young. He could care less about you. He wants to show you off and use you. Stay far away from this old fart.

Best Answer

At 19, age gap is generations wide. Unless you are desperate, it would be a big mistake. Find someone around your own age to grow and have fun with. Don't waste your youth on age

Best Answer

What does your gut feeling tell you? Usually we know when something is right and something is not. Go with your instincts......

Best Answer

his old enough to be your dad, he is just looking for fun time

Best Answer

Screw these people and listen to your heart. That's Roxette for you. The remix.

Best Answer