abritishgirl abritishgirl 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Yes, I would wait until after lunch.

Best Answer

go ta hell

Best Answer

The only person in the world whose answer to that questions matters is your husband's.

Best Answer

i wanna know if i should even bring it up...

Best Answer

Well we don't know you or your husband dearie so anything anyone here says is a complete and total shot in the dark.

Best Answer

Yes, it is also too early to have a husband.

Best Answer

well thats too damn bad watyou want whitey!

Best Answer

OMG Plan - don't be in such a hurry - enjoy your freedom. Once you have a baby, that is your life. go have fun as a couple, then settle down and enjoy a family

Best Answer

I had my kids young...it isn't easy. Plus school. I would finish first..only to make it easier. Other than that, you are married..and there is no harm discussing it.

Best Answer

I don't go to school and I was thinking about discussing when would be a good time... I don't want to wait too long

Best Answer

You have plenty of time. But..if you feel ready..why not discuss it

Best Answer

been there done that...wait some years.

Best Answer

Okay, here's why people say 'too young' and what it means.

People change. Everyone changes. And you have -no idea- what you will be like in five, ten, twenty years. More importantly, you don't know what your husband will be like in ten years. So there's a risk. If you spend a few years getting to know how each other grow up, you see the trend and can make a better decision.

Marriage is a big time binding contract, but it's something you can reverse and get out of. A child? Not so much. Kids are permanent. You can't reverse the decision to have a child.

You may believe that your relationship is special, but every single mother said that too. I don't mean to be doom and gloom - you may be with this guy for fifty years. But you may not, and the -chances are higher- if you marry early and have a kid young.

Best Answer

It's always a good idea to start talking about it early on. There's lots to discuss and prepare for.

Best Answer

yes, do yourself a favor and wait until you are older. Live with just you and him. Go out and do fun things. Party, hang with friends and do what you can to get your financial situation in order. If you feel you need something to bond with, get some sort of pet. If you really want kids around, take care of other peoples kids.

Best Answer

we have pets and my neice is coming to live with us for a year a baby wouldn't be good now I meant should we start planning now

Best Answer

it's smart to start planning well in advance.

Best Answer

depends on ur financial condition..dnt raise a child if u cnt give him a better life

Best Answer

Well that all depends on you. My personal opinion a woman does a lot of emotional changing between 18 and 21 (my goal was to not get married until 21 I made it to 20) personally I think bringing a baby in before then might not be a good idea. At the same time everyone is different you may have already gone through the adjustment i'm referring to as you are already married. So talking to your husband about having a kid may be a great Idea. See what he thinks etc.

My Josh and I had all those kinds of conversations before we were married because we wanted to be sure we were both on the same page with all the important stuff (when it turned out we were it made for a very short dating term fifty days.) and then it turned out we can't have kids :( leastwise not for awhile.

Best Answer

We discussed a lot of things like our fuyure plans..what we wanted to be... the kind of couple we would be... finances... everything except kids...

Best Answer

Well then now's a good time to talk about it. Even if you decide not to have kids yet it would be good so that you can make future plans. Kids factor into finances and long term decisions like where to live etc.

Best Answer

you look like a yank.

Best Answer

I am one now Dual citizenship and all... thanks for that very helpful answer

Best Answer

there's no problem unless you want somebody else' baby

Best Answer

As long as you two are finnancially secure enough, I don't see why not!

Best Answer

If you feel mature enough to be able to handle the responsibilities of a baby, of the house and of course, of your husband, then totally yes.

Best Answer

You are married so talk to him see what he thinks.

Best Answer

Do you know of the difficulties that come with raising a baby? If not, then yes.

Best Answer