Dreams are simply what the mind mixes together from all your desires, fears, frustrations, experiences, sounds, images, scents, and such.<br />
I often dream that I can physically fly or float around like a balloon. It doens't mean that I can fly for real, or that I ever will. I dreamt last night of my friend getting cuddly with me. She wouldn't do that with me in real life. I know, I've asked her and tried to sit really close to her. Never worked out.<br />
I'd say that his dream means that he is open to the idea of marriage and having a child someday. It doesn't mean that it will be with you or happen anytime soon. A dream isn't logical. In real life he might refuse to marry because he knows that it involves too much sacrifice on his part.

Best Answer

It means he had a dream. Nothing more.

Best Answer

he sees himself marrying u, having a family with u, and he loves u very much :) BUT i would recommend getting on birth control just in case he tries to get u pregnant. the day that i got my birth control pills i got pregnant...lol cuz i was supposed to take them after i started my period but i never started... im glad i have my little girl now but i definitely didnt PLAN on being a mom this soon.

Best Answer

Ask him - what did he think about it.... is that something he wants... have a discussion about your relationship and the direction it could take... long term, serious,... or just say that's nice but not in my plans for a bit.... it really is up to you. <br />
He could just be planting seeds for the future... in which case you need to think about what you want

Best Answer

we have talked about marrige even though we are young we are willing to take this step i am honestly in love, and we have so much respect for eachother, he told me it felt so real and it was beautiful, we both come from family orianted families so we love kids,
but we are taking one step at a time and if anything he is always their for me and tells me we will decide oneverything after i finish school, he wants us to be financially settled before anything, and i got a lil creeped out bc my mom also had a dream of me pregnant n my self also had a dream of delevering babies plenty of times,
i was just wondering if these dreams mean something but thanks !

Best Answer

The mind works mysteriously... perhaps it is something that you have been thinking about alot.
Do you dream regularly - and it so, how have they turned out.

Best Answer

in the summer i did think alot about it, but never planned on getting pregnant i just wondered if i was going to ever be blessed with a baby, im sure any woman thinks about it, and ive only had 1 scare but nothing major, they are just dreams i say but iguess i only question the future alot

Best Answer

Whatever happens in the future, will be what you wish for... and it will happen for the right reasons.. even if it may not necessarily be the thing you want... the universe/God/Spirits whatever you believe - will provide.. dont rush you have a lifetime of experiences ahead of you.. it will work out how it is supposed to work out.

Best Answer

He's thinking of wanting a child with hopefully you or another women. Either way, I say bail and have fun with me.

Best Answer