If you feel you are NOT ready for the stress and responsibilities that parenthood brings...then yes.<br />
I had an abortion years ago and never regretted it.

Best Answer

thankyou am not ready nor do i feel ready x

Best Answer

This is one of the most excruciating decisions a woman is compelled to make. Talk to someone at Planned Parenthood- you'll want both sides before you make a decision. Godspeed- Had one at 19- no regrets- put me on the path toward the 5 I adore now- and the good I've been able to do with my education- include foster a daughter- not proud, but it made me made amends as best I could

Best Answer

I am a man..not fair to judge you, just follow ur heart

Best Answer

thankyou

Best Answer

You are to be respected

Best Answer

In terms of health, nineteen is a good age to be giving birth to a child, so I wouldn't automatically have an abortion just for that reason.

Best Answer

Please don't abort. Think about adoption.

Best Answer

It is always easy for men to offer this advice

Best Answer

No matter the situation,i would advice u to keep the baby..pls pls,be careful u may end up regretting.

Best Answer

only you can decide that, think deeply about this.

Best Answer

Can't decide for you but had one...35yrs ago Regret it to this today. Think carefully

Best Answer