charlsum charlsum 18-21 19 Answers Jan 17, 2012

If you feel you are NOT ready for the stress and responsibilities that parenthood brings...then yes.<br />
I had an abortion years ago and never regretted it.

Best Answer

thankyou am not ready nor do i feel ready x

Best Answer

This is one of the most excruciating decisions a woman is compelled to make. Talk to someone at Planned Parenthood- you'll want both sides before you make a decision. Godspeed- Had one at 19- no regrets- put me on the path toward the 5 I adore now- and the good I've been able to do with my education- include foster a daughter- not proud, but it made me made amends as best I could

Best Answer

I am a man..not fair to judge you, just follow ur heart

Best Answer

thankyou

Best Answer

You are to be respected

Best Answer

This is a real toughie and nobody really knows the answer but you.<br />
Here are some things to think about...<br />
Do you have support from the father or your parents? Would you have to bring the baby up on your own?Would you be able to live with yourself if you went through with the abortion?<br />
On the flipside of things, if you are really sure that you couldn't possibly cope with a baby then perhaps a termination would be the right thing to do (especially if you don't have a support network of people to lean on) If, however, you have even the tiniest shred of doubt about having an abortion, then don't do it - you may screw up your life by torturing yourself with guilt and "what ifs" for the rest of your life.<br />
Go see your Doctor and talk things through, they may wish to refer you for some counselling and it might be what you need to collect your thoughts together and come to your final decision.<br />
Good luck

Best Answer

In terms of health, nineteen is a good age to be giving birth to a child, so I wouldn't automatically have an abortion just for that reason.

Best Answer

I think that is your choice but I think you should have given this thought BEFORE you had sex. Now you are faced with the possible consequences that comes from having unprotected sex. Having said that, we can not go back but only forward. I think it is wonderful that you have finally chosen to give thought to the upcoming event. I think you need to seriously give thought to the kind of parent you need to be when that precious life is born. You need to take everything into consideration and make an honest choice. That new life is gonna need you for everything and you need to be prepared, it is a beautiful ride ahead for you. There are going to be scary moments but I have learned the beauty far outweighs them because you will discover you need that precious life, as much....if not more than s/he needs you!! But don't you dare have that innocent life if you doubt for one second that you aren't going to love him or her with your whole heart and life. S/he deserves that much. You need one thing to succeed, Love! <3<br />
As you may know, if you choose to have an abortion, you have some hell to go through. You are going to face a lot of judgmental people who are going to not simply offer their opinion, but they are going to use fear tactics and practically try to force you to It is not my place or anyone to sit in judgement of you because you have just as much right as I did (do) and they did (do), to make the choice for yourself. Screw everyone who chooses to not respect that for you. May their rights be ******** from them and silenced, in Jesus name I pray. <br />
Everyone has a right to their opinion but it will do everyone good to realize and accept that is all it is, an opinion because you did not die for anyone. If you don't know Jesus, I want you to know that He is (t)here for you and will be (t)here for you when you need Him. Pray and ask for His assistance when you need, Sweetheart. I know you are going to be fine! God bless you. I think it would be beautiful if you and that new life were happily together, by the next time we spoke. Hugs! <3

Best Answer

Please don't abort. Think about adoption.

Best Answer

It is always easy for men to offer this advice

Best Answer

No matter the situation,i would advice u to keep the baby..pls pls,be careful u may end up regretting.

Best Answer

only you can decide that, think deeply about this.

Best Answer

Can't decide for you but had one...35yrs ago Regret it to this today. Think carefully

Best Answer

have you thought about adoption it is your right to choose but think about all ideas befour you make a chioce

Best Answer

adoption isnt an option

Best Answer

why not ?

Best Answer

i would never want anybody else to bring up one of my children

Best Answer

but you would kill one and be ok with it wow just wow you choose to have sex the child growing in has had no choice

Best Answer