That's one of the most personal decisions you could ever make. <br />
You should talk to people that you respect and who care about you, not a bunch of strangers on a website like EP. I'm assuming the dad is not in the picture?<br />
Whatever you choose to do, you'll have to live with for the rest of your life. <br />
I am pro life and pro adoption. I'm also all for a mother keeping the baby if that is what her heart tells her and if she knows she will love and care for that child to the best of her ability. Welfare is there to help, if necessary. What's done is done. Baby is on the way. Only you can decide because that baby is yours.

Best Answer

I'm 100% with Vessa, but would like to add that there is a third option; adoption. Are you ready for the responsibility? Can you provide for the child and give it a good future. Many single moms do, but every situation and person is different. Like Vessa said, talk to people you know and trust. They know the details of your situation and know you, so they are better qualified than a bunch of strangers relying on 14 words to fill in the facts. Good luck.

Best Answer

I feel like in my heart that I want this baby, but I only get a little over 200 dollars a month, the father said he would help out, including a few of my friends. My mom said she wanted nothing to do with it and wanted me to get an abortion. I honestly dont know what to do. I want this baby to have a great life but I also dont want to regret my decision. No one knows what to do, some say give it up, some say its up to you and some say keep it. So I'm not sure what to do.

Best Answer

I mentioned that I am pro adoption.

Best Answer

I would suggest, perhaps, going to a crisis pregnancy center, if there is one in your area. I used to volunteer with one, and it was a no pressure approach...just made a woman aware of her options. We helped women apply for aid, and we helped them find affordable housing. I spent about three months taking one mom to work and school and her baby to daycare. She is doing very well now. If you have such a center in your area, call them and see if they can help you with resources that you might not be aware of.

Best Answer

that would be a great idea. I'll look it up. thank you.

Best Answer

Being single, 20 and living off the government does not really concern me. As I look at your profile you state you have mental health issue and have been in hospital 8 times in the last 3 years. For this reason I would suggest you strongly consider placing your child, maybe even foster care. You need to get You ok before you can take on the responsibility of someone else’s life. There are many people eager to adopt or foster, We have been waiting years to adopt.

Best Answer

i'm hoping to get a lot of stuff worked out during the pregnancy, but i still have dont have finicial security. I want to keep the baby. but i dont want to make a mistake in any way. if I consider adoption at any point, I would like to interview you.

Best Answer

yes i think u should keep the baby. im a mother myself. add me and id be glad to give u some more advice if u want :)

Best Answer

..... too late now innit?

Best Answer

Well next time keep your legs shut<br />
If you dont want the baby give the baby up for adoption

Best Answer

I am pro-choice. This is completely YOUR choice as someone adult enough to become pregnant and even consider being a parent. For advice, though, you would be best served discussing it with people who love you and will be there to help you with the results of whatever your decision is, not strangers who may tell you to keep a baby you can't care for or have an abortion that may devastate you, while going on with THEIR lives and not giving you another thought.

Best Answer

If you want to give this child the best opportunity in life, and at the same time give yourself the best chance to get your life straightened out, get an education, get off welfare, and meet a nice guy who will someday want to have a family with you...then you should consider giving this child up for adoption. She will be raised by a family who can give her a wonderful life, every advantage, a good education, and chances in life that you want your child to have. God bless you dear...try to start thinking about the consequences of your actions. Life is a series of choices...try to make good ones.

Best Answer

it's up to you.

Best Answer