herenotthere herenotthere 18-21, F 36 Answers Sep 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No it is not. My Father and stepmother are 28 years apart and are happily married and still in love. It all depends on the parties involved.

Best Answer

It isn't weird. As long as you're mature enough to make it work, love has no age.

Best Answer

no, it is not <br />
there are no rules as to whom you must be attracted to

Best Answer

Any age you want Hun! You don't need the media's outlook on things like this classify you and what you want.

Best Answer

You are pretty much old enough to make your own decisions. Just make sure you have things in common with that guy and that it's not all about sex.

Best Answer

That works ;)

Best Answer

my first bf was 4 years younger than me... my current husband is 5 years younger... and the guy i like is a decade older... age ain't nothin.. its how the chemistry works

Best Answer

No its not weird at all. Any age as long as you want it.

Best Answer

Not weird at all IMHO.<br />
An age difference of 80 years or might be considered by some to be too much, but for others it is OK. It is all a matter of personal choice.

Best Answer

No. Want to chat?

Best Answer

Don't worry about what is appropriate. Legal age is all that is important. So long as both people want to do it, jump into it and make each other happy.

Best Answer

That's a very tough question to answer. A guess it depends on your maturity and the attraction to the older man. There are so many women your age and men older who are very immature. So be wise in selecting a partner. Sex is a wonderful thing to be enjoyed by 2 people. Love to see more pictures of you for my fantasy world to enjoy.

Best Answer

Nope not at all! Age is just a number really. But is 30 odd considered 'older' ? ;o) x

Best Answer

Are you attracted romantically or sexually ? You will see from my profile I am in the upper age band, friend me if you want to know more, loved your tribute pic on Penny's site. ;)

Best Answer

It's not weird. It's just your taste in men.

Best Answer

You're an adult and can do what you want.I'm a guy attracted to BBWs and redheads-trust me,I've taken heat for it.But I am who I am and my real friends know I won't change.I've known what I liked since second grade when I had a huge crush on the fattest girl in the class(redhead)

Best Answer

there is no rules for attraction , but some common sense is needed.

Best Answer

nothing wrong with liking older guys

Best Answer

And I am VICE -VERSA!<br />
How I'd love to be with a dinky 19 year old......that would be amazing!

Best Answer

Age is but a number, as long as you're in love just it doesn't really matter

Best Answer