No it is not. My Father and stepmother are 28 years apart and are happily married and still in love. It all depends on the parties involved.

Best Answer

It isn't weird. As long as you're mature enough to make it work, love has no age.

Best Answer

no, it is not <br />
there are no rules as to whom you must be attracted to

Best Answer

Any age you want Hun! You don't need the media's outlook on things like this classify you and what you want.

Best Answer

You are pretty much old enough to make your own decisions. Just make sure you have things in common with that guy and that it's not all about sex.

Best Answer

Well, when Charlie Chaplin was 54 he married 18-year-old Oona O'Neill. They were married for 35 years until Chaplin's death and had eight children!

Best Answer

im 29 and my husband is 42

Best Answer

I dated a man who was 36 when I was 22. Looking back, it makes me cringe, but not because of his age. He was just a mean person! It doesn't matter how old someone is compared to you. Just be aware that it's easier for someone older to manipulate you. Make sure they are really worth your time and have earned your trust.

Best Answer

Age is just a number, it more about how you feel and act.

Best Answer

As a forty something I think it quite gratifying to have the attention of someone with a young outlook and I think for the younger person there is a degree of security and safety in this kind of relationship

Best Answer

If so then I'm weird too. Older men are sexy as hell and love their experience. But I also love the young ones so.... ;p

Best Answer

All I hang out with are older people. I find it hard to talk with younger boys,

Best Answer

That works ;)

Best Answer

my first bf was 4 years younger than me... my current husband is 5 years younger... and the guy i like is a decade older... age ain't nothin.. its how the chemistry works

Best Answer

No its not weird at all. Any age as long as you want it.

Best Answer

Not weird at all IMHO.<br />
An age difference of 80 years or might be considered by some to be too much, but for others it is OK. It is all a matter of personal choice.

Best Answer

No. Want to chat?

Best Answer

Don't worry about what is appropriate. Legal age is all that is important. So long as both people want to do it, jump into it and make each other happy.

Best Answer

Are you attracted romantically or sexually ? You will see from my profile I am in the upper age band, friend me if you want to know more, loved your tribute pic on Penny's site. ;)

Best Answer

It's not weird. It's just your taste in men.

Best Answer