was he a good dad? Hope you feel loved anyway

Best Answer

I'm 17 and I found out that the man who I called my father isn't my biological father when I was 9-10. The funny part is that my stepfather is Asian and me and my mother are Whites. I found my "real" father in Facebook and we're friends there although we haven't seen each other in real life. I look almost exactly like him but we want to do DNA test to be completely sure that he is my father. I haven't told my mother because I'm too scared of her reaction. But I have to tell her because I'm still a minor and she have to give her permission for DNA test. I'm really stressed but I miss my father so much! I think all that stress and headache is worth in the end! Do you have any suggestions to me, what should I do?

Best Answer

I'm going through a somewhat similar thing. I found out that another man might be might father at 17. Messed me up big time when my mom told me. Went through a bit of an identity crisis. I'm 20 now, after researching online I found him, but have been debating for months to go meet him. He doesn't even know that I exist. After tons of thinking I've decided that I want to meet him and regardless of the outcome I am still me and no man will change that. So he can accept me or reject me. At the end of the day I will be okay and life moves on. It would be nice to have some sort of closure on this open door.<br />
Have you had the opportunity to meet your biological father in person?

Best Answer

wow... that must be messin with your mind...

Best Answer