diablicaca diablicaca 26-30, F 23 Answers May 21, 2012

Nope. I think 20-25 is the worst time to make friends because everyone is going in all directions, and most keep switching destinations.

Best Answer

If you involve yourself in hobbies with groups, social clubs based around your interests (there are many from book clubs to cinema clubs to RPG clubs, my fav) or many other social hobbies/sports then you'll not have problems meeting people who are potential friends. My parents regularly play lawn bowls and have made new friends that way, my mum is also involved in a bridge club and they are always meeting up for games at home or out in cafes/restaurants that allow casual gaming. Really the ball is in your court so to speak. If you're willing to make the effort a friend is just around the corner :)

Best Answer

Thank you :) I will have to think about joining a group

Best Answer

glad I was able to help :)

Best Answer

Who said you're not going to have any friends? The idea is to pace yourself slowly if you're shy and everyone has friends who would do anything for them, the idea is to know which ones you should stick to. Find out who the loyal ones are from all your years of friendship as you were growing up and then see for yourself that you are loved.

Don't run away from people, learn to embrace. It's never too late for anything, people make friends at different stages in life and I'm sure you'll meet somebody and get married someday.

Don't be so quick to give up. Learn to believe that there's always somebody there for someone.

Best Answer

I'm getting married next year. I just miss female company. I had some great friends, but I move a lot, so we don't see each other anymore. I tried to find friends online, but it didn't work out, and now I'm moving again...

Best Answer

Moving ... friends ...
If you enjoy... no distances ! The net is here now ... ;o)

Best Answer

Moving a lot really does put a kink in your social life... My last two moves have pretty much left me with only associates I talk to at work. I also had no idea how I had allowed my social life to evolve solely around my ex wife until I was divorced and alone a lot.

Best Answer

Hmmm I have two kids and am divorced... and yes its going to be hard to find friends... I love my kids... but I don't relate to the whole parent group things... So I don't hang with the parent groups... but that's almost everyone.

Best Answer

You're most welcome

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

harder? probably just more of the same for another 50 years.

the marrieds seem to shun the unmarrieds. they want everyone to be just like them.

might be a good idea to pick out a few things that you are going to do instead.

Best Answer

hey! WE are HERE for YOU !! No WORRIES!! and am here like a child for you!! :))

Best Answer

I appreciate it. Just please don't cry for no reason! lol

Best Answer

haha! :D okay mumma! :))

Best Answer

of course not, there are plenty of good people on this world. I'm sure you'll find one that would really be your true friend.

Best Answer

Most likely so, until you move into a nursing home. Making a living and raising a family keeps most people your age and older busy, so much so, that they have little time for friends and when they do have time, schedules usually conflict.

Best Answer

Never say never. At your age, I didn't want to have children, but that changed some years later.

Best Answer

I did want to have kids when I was younger... but the older I get and the more I think about it... the less I want to have them... I don't even like to be around them...

Best Answer

And ? If they don't want to be around you ? This is not your "problem" I think ... You've not discover the father of your kids ... Perhaps you dont want to found one ?

Best Answer

I'm in a happy, stable relationship. Getting married soon. He has kids with his ex wife. If I wanted to have kids, he would be a great choice to be the father. I just really really don't want to have kids. I don't have any hidden, emotional issues... I just like my life the way it is (except the friend situation of course)

Best Answer

yea, pretty much........nobody trusts anybody anymore......& the ladies my age...claim to be done with men .......but that's all they talk about

Best Answer

Ill be your friend =)

Best Answer

Hello friend! :)

Best Answer

Hope you are having a good day/night :D

Best Answer

Late night. Thank you. I hope you are having a good day/night as well

Best Answer

ok so add me =)

Best Answer

Once I figure out how to on my phone

Best Answer

alrighty looking forward to talking to you :P

Best Answer

And what about ... Are you playing Alpha ??

Best Answer

I dont get plated sir because im wise and friendly :P

Best Answer

Alpha just likes to talk.. : P

Best Answer

haha :P

Best Answer

I don't think so. You can always join a club or something. It's not like NO ONE makes the decision to never have kids. It's becoming more and more common.

Best Answer

depends......if you find things to be active in then no....if you avoid social situations then yes

Best Answer

A few of your female friends may fall away as they dont like the idea of a single girl around their husband, but thats a very narrow outlook. Quite a lot of people are now opting for the single or childless life. Just get interested in the things you want to do and others will find you.

Best Answer

Im in a happy relationship, and planning to get married.
Thank you for your advice though. I should get out more.

Best Answer

The less friends you have the less enemies you have.

Best Answer

I agree, but I need at least one friend :)

Best Answer

Now we friends ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Aren't you being a little hard on yourself?

Best Answer

I don't think so... why?

Best Answer