That just seems like you are taking advantage of someone who hasn't figured out who they are yet. Then again you might be her same mental age so it could work... sorry, just being honest.

Best Answer

I agree with this^

Best Answer

Me? I'm really confused... this comment doesn't make sense because I have no idea who your subject is supposed to be.

Best Answer

Not if you both love and can do the same things. There are a lot of people that see only the bad and the wrong. When I was 18, I got a lot of bad things said because I was going out with a 14 year old girl. We loved each other too and 27 years later, we're still together. One guy who joked about us is now on his fifth wife. So who's laughing now?

Best Answer

Some people would see you as 'robbing the cradle' or barely legal,and I personally dont like those terms,if you like eachother then date just treat her well:] goodluck:]

Best Answer

Not in another ten years, they won't, but right now, you are a pervy.

Best Answer

People don't magically change at 18, except in the eyes of the law.

Best Answer

You're both legal, what's the problem?

Best Answer

exactly?

Best Answer

i mean exactly!

Best Answer

Men will probably think that is cool because she is of age but I don't think it is cool.

Best Answer

People will find reasons to frown about everything. Your life, her life, your business. From what I have observed about young people these days, it's likely that you're not much more mature than she is.

Best Answer

I say go for it. I mean age doesnt matter as long as they are legal. I have friends now that are 18-20 who are dating, have dated, or currently in relationship with 26-28 year old guys. I say as long as you guys take things slow (b/c you know during our young age our brains arent fully developed yet) respect her or him and hopefully his or her family wont mind and like you as well. then its cool and also be prepared for some immaturity as well. Love shows no color age or ect. Life is to short live it up to the fullest go for what you want. :)

Best Answer

ADDING: the Prom thing its fine really. like everyone else said just get prepared on looks, and stares. I mean its HS so lol but during that time its like really you 2 aren't the bad ones at all...just ignore them and enjoy your night together its Prom!!

Best Answer

Only if you are taking advantage of her.

Best Answer

It's legal, so I don't know what the big deal is.<br />
Some people will frown on it but then again people like to find reasons to rain on people's parades.

Best Answer

No. You aren't. My husband is 35. And im 25

Best Answer

i think its okay since she is 18. not too bad an age difference.

Best Answer

I was 27 through the marine corps, and a junior in college when I met my wife, she was not quite 19. We became friends, then dated for 2 years.<br />
Some people looked at it with raised eyebrows . . That was 23 years ago!<br />
So they can all kiss it!

Best Answer

But you waited two years and made sure. So you both were wise. Unlike me who got married within a few months.

Best Answer

it is ok! just do what you feel like doing yourself! you relly don't have to answer to any one, plus you two haven't signs around your necks saying you are 28 and she is 18, have a great time you two

Best Answer

It legal but some people might judge

Best Answer

Definitely a perv or anything kinda bad. She needs some time to grow up.

Best Answer

Your both over 18 and that's what matters.Now if she was 15 i would have a issue with that

Best Answer

No your not a pervert!. my boyfriend is older to me. we have 9 years age gap.. I was 17 years old wen we started dating..

Best Answer

To me, It's just fine. She is an adult after all. People are forever judging and getting into other peoples business, when clearly, IT ISN'T!!! :-)

Best Answer

i am 44 now, but when i was 22 i dated a woman that was 43, She kept gushing over me about how sexy i was, i met her the week before and the entire purpose of our getting together was just to ****. I was so alone at that time. she was my first, i woke up the next morning feeling like i had just slept with my mother. She had a great body, but the next day i was with another girl that was only 21. I really think though that you should meet girls more in your age range, but on the same token, would i be a perv for wanting to date a 25 year old? I tell you if a 25 or 30 year old girl wanted to be with me now, i would not say no, it really only comes down to is, does she want you? i

Best Answer