I was pulled out of school by my mother who intended on homeschooling me but NEVER did! I graduated 5th grade and was pulled out of 6th grade before the first semester was over. I'm 31 yrs old now with no other type of schooling. Is it possible to go back to school at this point? Where would I start? Anyone know???
pcappetta pcappetta 31-35, F 14 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

online courses

Best Answer

start in 6th grade. get a tutor to teach you all the things you missed. after that find a high school with adult courses graduate and you will be ready for college. i am only 12 years old and saying this.

Best Answer

Of course, you can, after you get that GED diploma, which will take you much studying, but you can do it.Good Luck. Start reading and Studying!<br />
My question: so, WTF Have you been doing all these years?!?!?

Best Answer

If things are going well for you, I don't see any reason you would want to go back to prison -- I mean school.<br />
However, if you really want to, you could probably go right on to college/university, maybe without even bothering getting a GED. Check with the schools that interest you. (Sometimes it's quicker and easier to speak with someone on the phone than find the answers to your questions on the web site.)

Best Answer

talk to someone in the school district about it

Best Answer

Absolutely no problem. Go for it.You can do it and be proud of yourself too.

Best Answer

yea ged courses

Best Answer

u can and should there are adult education classes at many colleges as well as courses to prepare u for taking the ged tests which give u a grade Xll equivalency<br />
have fun and good luck

Best Answer

YOu have my permission at all :)

Best Answer