David254649868 David254649868 26-30, M 21 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Go to bars, go to clubs, and search online. If that's you in your picture, you aren't as bad looking as you think!

Best Answer

You are so kind to say this, thank you! I will get a girl...

Best Answer

I agree, he's a cutie pie.

Best Answer

Circle among friends with similar interests... Don't think just do... Get to know friends friends widen your contact circle. Because if it is a friend you probably have the same interest, which is always a great start...

Best Answer

Talk to women.

Best Answer

sure....give away all of your money and posessions, live in run down housing, and scrape by every day to survive....that's how it may be after a divorce...it happened to me...oh, and did i mention never seeing you children again?...count your blessings, son...

Best Answer

May God bless us all!

Best Answer

indeed, Amen!

Best Answer

Are you mad? Being single is awesome!

Best Answer

I know a woman in her late 20's, single, never married, but she moved to china.

Best Answer

Would you tell me where that girl is now in China? Maybe I wll date here

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with being single you are still young. Having someone in your life full time is like a job, it takes a lot of work!

Best Answer

Being single is so unbearable, I am so lonely especially when I am alone. We were born to love, I cant just wait to be older ad older....

Best Answer

Start meetin.

Best Answer

Just be yourself, be honest and have fun, go out places and meet new people. Good luck

Best Answer

Thank you so much! My problem is the age, you know Im thirty something, girls of my age are already children's mom......

Best Answer

some are but not all. Plan some nights out with your mates, surely you are bound to meet some nice ladies out and about. You also get time out with mates as well so it will work well.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

join those singles network platforms... as if i'm any good to advise any

Best Answer

Get the hell out there and start talkin to some ladies

Best Answer

I'm 43 and single. I know it doesn't make u feel any better but you're still young. You'll meet someone and when u do have fun. I didn't .

Best Answer

Don't do it - save yourself from the drama and heartache.<br />
It is NOT worth it in the end. It might be easier to find a woman you do NOT like and just buy her a house - that ultimately is what end ups happening anyways.

Best Answer