reubles reubles 31-35, M 25 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

hell no be true to the metal gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm 36 and here's my opinion. You can, if you want to, play the game without selling out. Just keep your tattoos in "safe" zones and have brown hair instead of purple and pink. Wear the suit and tie if your job requires it. But never lose that passion that drives you to wear the metal band or even offensive t-shirts, even if you're only able to wear it at home and/or on weekends.

- girl who works in banking looking very businesslike but is about to fall asleep in her lacy underwear and a torn old Joy Division tee, with black glittery toenail polish

Best Answer

joy division is the ****

Best Answer

No, don't you ever sell out.

Best Answer

Why would you want to be boring?

Best Answer

******* N O

Best Answer

Once you get into the habit, you don't even think about it anymore. I wear a suit and it to work everyday not because I have to but because I want to. Yes, the corporate world sucks, but wearing the uniform is not a big deal. Its opened up more opportunities that I would have if I looked like my sole ambition was to work at Guitar Center the rest of my life. Besides, off hours is my time and I can wear biker attire to my hearts content. I consider it no different than if I was an actor - its an act. If the pay is right, I'll gladly wear the uniform.

Best Answer

I've been wearing them to long it seeped into my skin, lol I still do. Suit and tie at work, metal shirts on your time.

Best Answer

hmmm. If putting on a suit and tie could earn you a good living then maybe. but in your free time be yourself to the fullest. I basically agree with gooseyloo.

Best Answer

Fantastic point!
And the bonus is, lots of women will love that you have an edgier side beneath the suit and tie, a metal fan...that's hot to have multiple "facets" to you!

Best Answer

oh man maybe I should get into metal LOL

Best Answer

This will make the other roadies feel weird.

Best Answer

Absolutely...................NOT!

Best Answer

No!!!

Best Answer

I didn't until they rotted away from my body.

Best Answer

il never wear slacks and button up coller shirts

Best Answer

no i knw a guy who saw whitesnake when he was 13 and now hes 45

and hes still into metal

Best Answer

You could if you want to - but maybe only do it 9-5 Keep your own interests and fun in your personal life.

Best Answer

H3ll no!

Best Answer

suit and ties are boring? i think most girls find it sexy. unless it's all the time. it's nice seeing a guy in different things.

Best Answer