username31 username31 31-35, M 12 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

I think it's time I find you a ***** house, happy birthday

Best Answer

sounds gooood to me all that ***** ohhhh wats a guy going do :)

Best Answer

Are you going to be username32 now?

Best Answer

i dunno im in denial

Best Answer

settle

Best Answer

naaaaah well yeah i would but ya see i dont think ive meet a woman that i could do that with ya see either there ace n have a laugh but **** in bed or there booooring but ace in bed ohhhh im confused...**** it im going gay at least ill know where i stand ;)

Best Answer

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your-self, 32 is still young.

Best Answer

i agreeeee at least i look younger lol

Best Answer

Have you done everything you wish to as a single? If not, then do those things first. Thats why they call it settling down.

Best Answer

yeah n no tbh but the rest i would love experience with someone who we could tell are grand kids about :)

Best Answer

You are too old man.

Best Answer

to old for wat

Best Answer

How about you just live life and enjoy it.:) That other stuff comes on it's own time.

Best Answer

yeeeey i agreee but dam i do miss sex wen i want wen i need it lol

Best Answer

Well, you can re-direct that energy into something else. At least I do. :)

Best Answer

like wat nothing compares to it. ive even tried a apple pie but no where near haha yeah i do a little weights but its just not enough ya see i need sex (with a woman) on tap none of my ex's could handle it. its like it doesnt matter wer we wer i just had to have it :)

Best Answer

I understand a high lebeto. I have one myself. :) Trust me it can be re-directed to a more positive direction. I stay very active and that helps. Run, walk, volunteer at several local places, help the older nuns get things they need and so on. When alone I pray a lot and read a lot of spiritual things and things related to my work. I am also going for my Doctoate so that helps too. Hang in there. Your young still. It'll come in time.

Best Answer

im hanging but ts about snap lol

Best Answer

You are too funny! :)

Best Answer