We flirt a lot. EVERYDAY to be exact. I make jokes about how much he works (which was like 136 hours in 15 days) so he can take me out on an amazing date. He agrees that is why he is pulling so many hours. Question is the age gap. He is a gentleman obviously shows massive signs that he is interested, but hasn't actually asked me out. Just hints at it. What should I do? I am confused. Am I missing something?
FionaFresh FionaFresh 31-35 7 Answers Jun 6 in Dating & Relationships

You shud go for him, you both need love and companionship, let it happen, age is nothing but numbers

Best Answer

Age is of no importance to me 18- 80 is good for me. We have all the same interests. Listen to what is now labeled classic rock... Our favorite music genre: oldies... Me well because I am Mexican and from California lmao (chola status). We enjoy mutual hobbies its like soulmate's unite. Its just awkward getting to the hey we should go out Friday night or whatever the case may be.

Best Answer

When you both have so much in common, I don`t see a reason for you to get confused , you both deserve happiness so go for it

Best Answer

I guess because I am wondering what the hold up is ya know?

Best Answer

Maybe lostintime1 is right... Maybe he just doesn't have time right now.

Best Answer

I suggest you rather see the positive side as you have not much to loose

Best Answer

He might not have the time right now :(

Best Answer

We actually work in the same facility... It never gets old. I am a weirdo at dating or showing interest. Any pointers?

Best Answer

Make a bet with him for a dinner out, or make a joke out of it and say where are you taking me for dinner.

Best Answer

So we have had the "favorite foods/places to eat out" discussion and he shyly expressed that he would like to "experience a night out with me at that particular place". Should I just be forward? I mean it is 2014 after all. I would like to express dominance... But at the same time I want to be told who what when where and why. I think it is pretty sexy. When a man is in the driver seat so to speak. I already have one vagina in my pants. I don't want another one!

Best Answer

Breaking the ice is just breaking the ice. After that, you can learn if he meets your needs or not.

Best Answer

True. Its been a month of flirtation... And sharing laughs, hopes and dreams. Maybe I have been friendzoned?

Best Answer

I am 43 and my fiance is 36. If you think the age gap is hard for you, imagine being the older woman, especially with a skinny dude that still looks 18.

But seriously, if you were 18 and he was 27, there might be some concern, but you're a grown woman with kids. You can probably run rings around him in the family skills dept. You're fine.

Best Answer

He's 43 and never married, why do you think that is? If you're up for it go for it.

Best Answer

I understand what you're saying :) thank you for the input

Best Answer

Let love happen :)

Best Answer

But... I don't want to wait forever.

Best Answer