Your never too old to do anything you want to do! If it is something you really want and are willing to do the hard work to achieve it, then I say go for it! More power to you and I wish you nothing but the best!

Best Answer

I know you can't begin serving in the military after 38, though not sure about being a police officer. You could call your local police station non-emergency line and ask them. Then if they say no, ask how you would go about getting into that line of work.

Best Answer

Well the age limits were to be tossed long ago.....But they still do...But if you can pass the physical test....ANd it is a hard one....They should accept you...<br />
But let me tell you one thing....In the Academy they will kick you A$$....and there are lots of men and women that are younger than you lose it...and can not pass...<br />
One other question...Why would you even want to..My husband pulled the pin long ago....The politics at that time was really bad....and they have just gotten worse...The Cop job is just not the same as it use to be....You are not there to protect any more...You are out there to write the tickets....and make it look like you give a dam

Best Answer

Not if you join the military. You could probably still apply at a civilian police department but they will look at your age as a factor. There just are not that many service years in a 35 year old. The military though you could retire when you're 55 and get a pension.

Best Answer

defanently not im only thirten but i recon you can do anything if you realy want to my mums friend is 50 and is becoming a police officer i recon you should chase that dream

Best Answer

Not at all, I have a friend who finished his training a few months ago, and he's in his late 30's, it's all about desire, attitude and pursuing what you want in life.

Best Answer

Hell no! The maturity ought to be refreshing ... although it might be frustrating for you to work with all those young rookie cops. Good luck!

Best Answer