Nomore9 Nomore9 36-40, F 13 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Sometimes you have to look behind you to work out where you are going. Focus your energy on changing your life for the better for you and your daughter. You have a few stubles along the way but you will win in the end and one day you can look back on this day with the clarity of hindsite

Best Answer

Don't do that **** to your daughter. She deserves better than not having her mom, I don't have a dad and it kills me.

Best Answer

if I were religious, I would have said: may the Lord help you. Since I'm not, I can only hope your life turns around for the better. Stay with us, at EP - you'll get help, understanding, emotional support

Best Answer

Don't be selfish. Your kid needs you. Don't turn her into another orphan that wishes she had some family. She needs you.

Best Answer

yes..indeed...what about her? She needs you, you're responsible for her..please get some help..your child is entitled to her mother.

Best Answer

oh be strong and stand upto life. Dont go doing this kind of stuff. atleast think about your daughter.

Best Answer