plocharsky plocharsky 31-35, F 18 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Then go be with him. You're 37 not 7. If your parents don't like it, then it's too bad. It's your life, not theirs. Make yourself happy.

Best Answer

MY first thought is, "you're 37, get a back bone,and do what you want'.<br />
But I need more info, like ....." well, have you been married 3 x already?<br />
Have your P's been supporting you and your 4 kids? Is the guy someone you met at AA ? IS your EX getting out of prison soon?<br />
THERE are a lot of unknowns here.<br />
Can you be a little more forthcoming with info....?

Best Answer

Why did you never respond to this?

Best Answer

hey u just answered ur own question... if u feel it then experience it and dont give a damn to other people opinion..<br />
to be in love only happens once in a blue moon... felt inlove once and probably now, like right now to the invisible man who I never met.

Best Answer

Oh come on!! You're 37 , you don't need their permissions! It's your life. You can't stay single because when your parents are ready to leave, you'd be on your own and regret listening to them. Another thing, life is very short, take your chance and have fun. (heed their warning, guard yourself well because sometimes parents are rite about a particular man).

Best Answer

You don't write like a 37 year old, I say listen to your parents.

Best Answer

age is only a number if you to have an emotional connection and love each other then that is all that matters yours parents views do not matter here its yours and his follow your heart .vinni

Best Answer

So you realize when you're 47 (I'll be 46 soon... I consider this to be 'the peak' of my life thus far), he'll be 67. I'm sure you've done the math long-term. But the point is, if you were to marry this man? When you're 47, you're going to want to go out at night, and he will be in bed by nine. At 57, you could potentially have already spent half a decade diapering him. For all of those years, people in public will assume you are his daughter. They will assume you are with him for his money. It's a cruel world out there, you know. I recently attempted a relationship with a man ten years older than I. It was short-lived.... the generation gap was entirely too wide. Some things to think about.

Best Answer

At 37 you're well past the time where you are capable of making your own decisions and as long as you aren't concerned about how your parents feel, be happy and live for yourself, not them.

Best Answer

If you guys love eachother then stay together. Your parents may come around someday and they may fall in love with him too as soon as they will get to know him better.

Best Answer

You are an adult,you need to take a stand and tell your parents that is who you love like it or not.

Best Answer

what's there to help? you like him, screw everyone else. do what makes your life better

Best Answer