ashybooboo ashybooboo 16-17 19 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Short girl are cutier to me i d k why.

Best Answer

You said you were insecure. so it probably would hurt if someone told you know.

But really... as long as you aren't super fragile looking and don't make people feel like they are going to break you. then you probably won't have a problem. If you are super skinny fragile, just go for someone that is also small.

Best Answer

My mom was 5'5" and she married my dad, 5'1". They were together for almost 50 years until his death. Height is not a measure of a man's character or worth; real women know this. Don't be insecure; there is someone out there for you.

Best Answer

Thank you so much

Best Answer

yes because she would be more secure with someone that was over 6 feet tall it would give her a sense that nothing bad can happen

Best Answer

Yeah, I love short girls. I find em cute. But, I can never find them!

Best Answer

we're the same height. yes, guys love it. If he has an issue with your height then just bite his ankles off

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

Absoulutely! I am 6'4 and I love short girls! :)

Best Answer

Even my height?

Best Answer

Of course, and me specifically yes :)

Best Answer

and if you ever feel like having a little chat with a tall tree like me, that would be fine :)

Best Answer

Only the weirdos do.

Best Answer

Yes, most men do not mind dating a midg--I mean short girl. They are cute and age less rapidly.

Best Answer

Yes, plenty do.

Best Answer

Thankk you

Best Answer

Absolutely! I love pettite girls. I am 5'6" and I I wish that as long as you are proportioned and lets say healthy people would care so much about the height, that is not what will evolve the human race, but intelligence will.

Best Answer

Don't be insecure about your height. Any guy that really likes you will love your height. Plus you can date the shorter guys too and still wear heels.

Best Answer

I'm 4'11

The guy I love is 6'1

What can I do , I like them TALL !!!

Insecure? hell yes! all my life, I wear high heels for decades hurting my feet in the process, one day I said NO MORE and while still hard to look up to talk to people, I love when I received complements like :

-You look like a little doll -

: )

Best Answer