puncha puncha 46-50 20 Answers Jun 10, 2009

It means you should see your doctor ASAP. It can be caused by any number of things that are easily treated. Believe me, I've been there...there's no reason to suffer.

Best Answer

It means you should see a doctor.

Best Answer

Have you had this problem all your life? could be endo, you might want to check out someone like the cec in atlanta, they're great

centerforendo.com

endometriosissurgeon.com

endoexcision.com

endo-resolved.com

endo101.com

johnleemd.com

have you had your hormone levels tested? sonogram for fibroids? fibroid101.com

the endo diet can help, endometriosis.org/nutrition

makingbabies.com

this pharmacist helped me, i took progesterone 3 weeks of the month and it helped

http://www.womensinternational.com/ask_a_pharmacist.html

Best Answer

You are going through a hormonal phase called perimenopause. Your hormones are changing, getting your body ready for menopause. Your menstrual cycle might become shorter, you might begin feeling more irritated and having hot flashes.

You should see a doctor about this and discuss your options, since heavy periods can cause iron deficiency.

My mother is going through this also, but you should see a doctor anyway because heavy periods are a symptom of other things as well.

Good luck!

Best Answer

Menopause! See your doctor.

Best Answer

may have fibroids

good news is ....at your age, you may not need surgery because fibroids shrink with loss of estrogen .

you can get tablets from doctor which will bring on menopause and reduce estrogeon and finish off periods

NO PAIN......yeah !

See a FEMALE doc.....she will know and probably identify with your pain

Best Answer

Yeah, that was my answer too: "it means see a doctor." Menopause is around the corner, I'd say.

Best Answer

I agree you need to see a doctor. In addition to what everyone else said, if you are bleeding heavily you may be anemic and may need iron pills.

Best Answer

It means you need to see your doctor!

Best Answer

Like everyone said see your Doctor. You may have the beginning of cervical cancer, not to scare you or anything. My mom had the same thing a few years ago, and all they needed to do to confirm was a pap test then one surgery and it was gone. no radiation or chemo. If you catch it early you'll be fine, just make sure you get your annual pap test! if you live in Canada it's free if you live in the States... then it's not. I hope your problem can be solved quickly and painlessly.

Best Answer

see your doc. there's all kinds of reason why this may be happening and worrying about it not good either. go be seen for your health and peace of mind.

Best Answer

It means it's time to go to your Gynecologist......it could be many things, from menopause, to fibroids, to only God knows what else....when having a medical problem, such as this....it's best to get a physician's opinion, not a bunch of internet buddies.

Best Answer

My friend is having the same problems. This is not normal when you are going into menopause. See your OB-GYN. I know they can do an ablation which should help

Best Answer

See your Dr. (gyn, not general) make notes of any changes, and ask (if it isn't suggested) to be tested for pre-menapausal syndromes. But definitely get into a Dr. asap.

Best Answer

Good advice from the other posters, and I echo it. Better to go and have peace of mind (and maybe be able to taper off the heavy bleeding). Good luck to you! ;)

Best Answer

You might have endometriosis. See your ob/gyn.

Best Answer