summerlove31 summerlove31 31-35 11 Answers Apr 25, 2012

I'm sorry. I wish I had a magic solution. He is what he is. I'm sure there is a way to get him to be more engaged in the lives of his family, but if there is, I don't know it. Good luck; and congratulations on the pregnancy.

Best Answer

Lie in bed all day~

Best Answer

Enter him in a Father of the Year Contest

Best Answer

When a women becomes pregnant, all sorts of hormonal changes happen and maternal instincts kick in. As much as we want men to be on board with all of these feelings, motivation, and excitement, it's just not very likely to happen. I still get pissed that my husband plays Call of Duty at least 4 hours a day while I'm cooking, cleaning and keeping out daughter out of mischief. You can either accept that he's not going to change and let him be who he is or explain to him that you're not going to be happy family if things keep on the way they are. It takes two happy parents to make a happy family, if you both aren't happy then some sacrifices need to be made. Good luck!

Best Answer

Hmmmm, dont see a problem so far

Best Answer

I think he is not happy. He is not able to show and part his happiness in the property way

Best Answer