mackzachary mackzachary 18-21, M 30 Answers Jul 10, 2012

he's a mutt like everyone else dude!

Best Answer

the 100 meters

Best Answer

NBA, Gridiron

Best Answer

Human

Best Answer

He is you son thats all that matters

Best Answer

Dear God, I can't do that kind of math...he's probably a cute little mocha brown nugget...he can call himself whatever he identifies with the most. But in the future when he is applying for jobs, advise him to check of African or Hispanic descent, so he'll have a better shot at getting hired. (Not being a smart ***, just realistic.)

Best Answer

In the U.S., black.

Best Answer

Human.

Best Answer

I think...<br />
25% white 50% black and 25% Hispanic

Best Answer

In most rational terms I agree with Blarawraw but wheat does it truly matter as long as he his healthy, happy and loved

Best Answer

Makes him one of the New Americans..... Cool

Best Answer

A mutt

Best Answer

If you are 12.5% black ( 1/8th ), you are considered black. don't take my word for it, go to 'any' census dept. and ask. 'Hispanic' doesn't exist, it translates to mean from Spain, are you? I didn't think so. You are black, your sons mother ( don't suppose you bothered to get married? ) is black, and your son is black. ba<x>sed on statistics, you either just got out of prison ( for the rape and murder of a 'white' woman - what a supprise ), or your on your way in, your sons mother is on welfare, and has no idea who the father really is, need I go on?

Best Answer

human

Best Answer

hey are you my mom lol he is human but in society he is mixed

Best Answer

Beautifully cosmo!

Best Answer

does it really matter? all people s races are gettin mixed anyway.

Best Answer

In Judaism, if the mother is Jewish and the father is not, the child is Jewish as the ethniciy is determined by the mothers side, unfortunately in the USA if ur son looks black he will face some predjudice and if he looks white he will not but as to his race, it is mixed just like yours and his moms With any form that asks for race, I write in "HUMAN"

Best Answer

At least 40% Hispanic, 40%black, and 15%white.

Best Answer

how many fathers have you got?

Best Answer

House blend.

Best Answer

If I were him, I'd answer that question with "mixed race", and if anyone pressed me on it further I'd tell them all the above and not let them go until they figured out the maths for themselves :D

While I don't much like (or see the point of) this kind of racial arithmetic, I make it 1/4 white and 3/8s each of the others.

Best Answer