How tall are you, and do you like it or would you change it if you could and why?
darlinbrianna darlinbrianna 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'm 5'1'' - so we both didn't have a choice...

Best Answer

You can marry a tall guy, your pitiful experience will be covered up seeing your son and daughters tall ^^

Best Answer

looooool wack 6 inch heels when you don't like being short then

Best Answer

Im 5'3" I only wish I was taller when I need something from the top shelf. Embrace the fact that you are directionaly challenged. Who doesn't love short people lol

Best Answer

my adopted daughter was medically born a midget,she stopped growing at 4.0 and she loves the attention she get's from the general public who are surprisingly friendly and ask her these kinds of questions lol.

Best Answer

6'2" and its a great height...not that awkward too tall and not too short. plus ya get big feet, and ya know what they say about big feet? probably a good swimmer..

Best Answer

I like short girls, I think they're cute :D!

Best Answer

Hi darlinbrianna<br />
Good to be somewhat happy! Good for you. <br />
6'2" and is just how it is. Somewhat like it and somewhat don't I guess.

Best Answer

im 6'4 , but i would like to be 6'7 , because im smaller than most of my m8ts =)

Best Answer