Nah, date who you want to date. You can't choose who you fall for in the end, it's an instinct reaction. Good luck :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You will end up negotiating the price. tops 100 for one time, a regular thing no more than eighty. price is really about 40, but 80 is ok if she is ok. real street stuff is 20 or under. I say this cause of craigs list thing. but hey I dont know, maybe true love.

Best Answer

What would be wrong about it? She is an adult and race is irrelevant as long as you like each other. Don't be scared, lol, I doubt she will bite^^...unless she is into that sort of thing.

Best Answer

If she's a good woman and you like her and is attracted to her, why not? She's legal.

Best Answer

yes she's a black beauty...wonderfully made..

Best Answer

Congratulations.

Best Answer

Take your time with her and not rush into anything with her if you would consider being serious about her and becareful and be safe.

Best Answer

But that's in any relationship!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

She's 25. She's a grown *** woman. The problem is shes black.

Best Answer

I don't see color in regard to women though I prefer Arabic women...they are so beautiful...

Best Answer