Starplant13 Starplant13 18-21, F 36 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

To ask that shows you think so, and you will reflect that on men who may want to say Hi. We are more than just flesh and bones.

Best Answer

if she doesn't mind a guy that's short... I briefly dated a woman who was at least 7 inches taller than me... I felt great being next to her. <br />
Mainly because she didn't give a sh*t about what anyone else felt. <br />
She's drop dead gorgeous too. It ended well. I still respect and adore her.

Best Answer

I'm also 6'2, but i'd have loved to have had a girlfriend the same height as me, when I was a young man. By the way, I have a female Cousin, who is just a tad over 6'5, she is intelligent, beautiful, is married with 3 children, and runs her own business, I Swear that this is true, but when she goes for a girlie night out, she even wears high heels! lol.

Best Answer

I know a few tall guys who won't date girls under 5'8 because they are just too short, no matter what your height every guy will have a different opinion on it.

Best Answer

Height would never be a dealbreaker for me.

Best Answer

I'm the same height and would love being able to stare into someones eyes at the same level.

Best Answer

I think many guys have a hard time with it if the girl is taller. You've probably experienced that. I'm only 5'9", and I've seen it. But I think it has a lot to do with how you carry yourself too. <br />
Fortunately, it probably won't matter when the right fellow comes along.

Best Answer

The right guy won't be intimidated by you

Best Answer

It depends on what her personality is like...

Best Answer

No. I'm 5'10" and dated women as tall as 6'3"

Best Answer

Are you strong,intimidating, AND tall too? I'm your to command!!!

Best Answer

i wouldnt say i be intimidatted if a women is tall.i just find tall women not femine,unsexy and butch,i like a petite women

Best Answer

I'm 6'2 as well and I Love Tall Women because they have shoe size.

Best Answer

you like big feet?

Best Answer

What size are yours.

Best Answer

I've never really thought about it

Best Answer

In my opinion attractive

Best Answer

I'm 6' 3". Who's tall? You're perfect.

Best Answer

Sexy ;~)

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

6'2'' height for a girl is kind'a seductive.....<br />
if you got the looks too.....its a complete package a man can wish for....(but that man has to be atleast 6'3''

Best Answer

I love tall women...<br />
...but I must admit that I'm 198 tall (6'6")

Best Answer