ilovemyson12 ilovemyson12 18-21, F 16 Answers May 9, 2012

They are dreams and you are 7 months pregnant. I wouldn't worry about it.

Best Answer

well i know of a few men who have cheated on their pregnant wives...but there isnt really any proof so unless u catch him red handed...dont talk or mention anything...just live life...and enjoy the good times...there is no point in bringing conflict to your guy....men hate to be confronted...from my own experience...so just brush it out of your life...until you have found him talking to someone or being with someone...dont even try to play investigater....just watch his time away from you....but i will repeat do not confront him with this stuff.

Best Answer

pregnant dreams are so vivid. they are just dreams. so do nothing. i had so many crazy dreams with my twins. having 17 babies at one time. being in a room, sitting in a metal chair, and someone brining me babies to breast feed like on an assembly line. sometimes they brought me a dead one and they just threw it in the garbage. watching two creatures that had mouths like the langoliers suck on their heads. my dreams with my daughter were crazy but not as wild as with my twin boys. <br />
enjoy those crazy dreams. but they are just dreams

Best Answer

Confront him about it and I'm sure he'll understand. Here's one of many ways of going about it.<br />
"I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you because I had a dream that you cheated on me."

Best Answer

It's just a dream. Most if not all pregnant women get worrying dreams in the last few months. It's just your brain trying to make sense of everything. Talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you're feeling. He's not a mind reader and extra attention from him could stop any further dreams.

Best Answer

Nothing!!!! It's just your insecurities surfacing, re: Will he still . . . . . . . .? Too many "Will he's" to list.

Best Answer

Wow......surreal dreams......wow.

Best Answer

you sound insecure, be happy & change

Best Answer