I loved watching horror about 4 years ago but stopped coz I focused on the mainstream side of movies. Now that I'm pregnant, I can't seem to stop watching horror again - every night from dusk til dawn. I won't have a psycho killer of a baby will I? hahahahahaha :)
gem143 gem143 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Movies & TV

You'd better check its forehead when it's born :O)

Best Answer

LMAO...when i was pregnant with my first child i became obsessed with watching Real TV..they had a show called forensic files and cold case files( all about how they catch criminals with forensic evidence) and i would subject my husband to watching weekend marathons of it as well as at least twice during the week nights lol

while pregnant with my second child the station is now called trutv they had another show....ID...or something ..it was really disturbing the stories they showed....and of course i became obsessed with that and also Criminal Minds..... really have no idea why LOL

Best Answer

If you're serious, then maybe.

Best Answer

The funny part is, your baby may be able to fall right to sleep once born, if you play horror movie music.

Best Answer

Heh heh ...I hope not! I love scary movies myself. Im not sure if they will affect your baby but maybe you should try to watch happy themed movies or kiddie ones.

Best Answer

Depends on the father, and how you will raise it. Take into consideration that babies can see and hear outside of the womb, and emotional states by you are shared via chemicals you pass through the placenta... thus, your child is experiencing what you are.

Best Answer

stop watching so much TV. I don't care what you are watching!!! lol. go outside. drink lots of water. your kid will be fine. and it is true: all babies are monsters. the first week to about 6 months they are little darlings, after that they do whatever they can to drive you bat **** crazy!

Best Answer

don't worry I'm a big fan of horrors too your baby would be fine, mine is :D

Best Answer

don't do that to yourself! that is bad. and sad. and bad.

Best Answer

what do you mean dont do it to myself?

Best Answer

watch horror moves. they are scary!!

Best Answer

Most def

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer