he's saying i love you to me..and i'm saying i love you too to him..we chatted and we do al the flying kiss and stuff. i'm afraid that people would say that i'm a "corrupting minor" cause i have a friends who's in the same situation and some are bothered by her relationship. i asked my friends if its ok and told me that it's not..he's too young for me,. is it ok??? just a crush..
confusedhumanbeing confusedhumanbeing 13-15 51 Answers Aug 30, 2011

Just push him to a private place and seduce him to sex.<br />
**** whenever you get time. At about 20 dont use condoms . Just become pregnant. Then you'll have to marry him.

Best Answer

I Am Going Throught The Same Thing, I Am In Love With A 12 Year Old Boy & I Am 16. I Know How You Feel I Have Know This Guy Since I Was Really Young He Use To Be My Best Friend He Was Everything I Ever Wonted In A Guy But I Didn't Catch Myself Before Realizing I Have Fallen Deeply In Love With Him & I Still Am...He Know's All My Secret's & We Have Everything In Common. I Could Go On & On About How In Love I Am With Him I Know It's Horrably Wrong But I Am Willing To Wait On Him Until He's 18 I Wont Him To Be My Husband He's The Only Guy I Could Ever See Myself Being With. He's My Everything&lt;3 So I Say If You Love Him You Will Wait On Him Bc If You Do He Will Know For A Fact You Love Him & Wont To Be With Him Forever.(:

Best Answer

Age does not mean a thing. If you two like each other, then you should be together.

Best Answer

3 years is nothing and you're both minors. even when he is 17 and you are 20 that's just nothing, you are so close, go for it, become girlfriend and boyfriend :)

Best Answer

What about if the girl is 12 and the guy is 15. is that ok.

Best Answer

its not ok either way, but most would see it as worse:P

Best Answer

You are both young!! It may seem like a huge age gap now but in a couple years you'll see that age really means nothing. well, i mean that's how i see it anyway :P If ye really like each other, go for it! (O:

Best Answer

you are both minors.... it doesn't really matter

Best Answer

well age no matter if ur friends deny him just ignore them, do what you feel,i am 12 and i loved a girl on my school,i saw her with other,then i loved an other,i saw her too with an other seems nothing goes good with me may cause my friends joke on me all the time,and i am a bit ugly,but i hope i helped you

Best Answer

wait fore a few yers

Best Answer

**** him

Best Answer

Well I Went though the same thing when I was fifteen well I am still fifteen buhh I think if you just talk to him and work things out and maybe just maybe y'all can be just friends and I understand how hard it is to do that I bet your thinking wow is she really saying this well yeah I am buhh if you really have feelings for him I'd say go for because nothing can break love and btw age isn't nothing buhh a number that's what some people do understand buhh if you really wanna do this and you think it's right go for it if you do i suggest keeping thins from your parents and thee little boys parents welp good luck .

Best Answer

I hav the same situation but we met on this online game :D nd were jst friends

Best Answer

Idk what do u think about him

Best Answer

I'm a boy with this problem, she's twelve and I'm fifteen, she likes me and I like her, we don't act on these feelings though because I'm so much older, her family doesn't want her dating yet, MUCH less a guy who's been dating for three years. I look younger then I am, so I look like I'm maybe 13-14. Her older sister is in my grade, she'd want to kill me!!!

Best Answer

I think you are just a *****

Best Answer

Maybe u should go out with me instead lol

Best Answer

to be honest age dont matter trust me and im in sorta the same position but the other way around im 15 year old boy and in love with an 11year old girl and if u really like someone then dont let others opinions ruin it for u because u dont know what u have till u lost it

Best Answer

It seems bad now because of society. In other countries I bet this would be acceptable, and they would probably already be married. I'm not going to say its a good thing, but you should definately wait until the boy stops taking baths. I get it I really do, my boyfriend is 20 and I'm 16 at first I didn't think it was going to work out because of what people would think. But I'm old enough to make my own decisions, so maybe you should wait until he's old enough to make his.

Best Answer

I was going though the exact thing. Im 16 and love a 13 year old boy its hard because people judge and he was kinda not up for it so he called it quits and i was devestated and sad for days at the end it ruined oir friendship but you know Just follow your heart

Best Answer

Im actually 10 year old girl im grade 5 i secretly have a crush on a grade 6 student in my school hes age is 12 basically i love having a big brother i think of him as my brother her sister is my best friend in my school so i treated her sister as my sister so sometimes i heard in school that he hav a crushmon someone im quiet shocked tobknow that news so i cried too much when i recieved that news i locked up myself in my room i love him so much so every night i always dreamed of him and me are always together and were loving each other kindly give me an advice to my problem pls!!

Best Answer