katiebabby katiebabby 16-17 11 Answers May 29, 2013 in EP

i think you are looking for the word QUEER. As in strange, freak.<br />
You are welcome for the help.

Best Answer

If you have nothing helpful to say then leave this person alone!!?? Have you nothing else better to do than to creep peoples pages and see if you can demean them?

Best Answer

just giving definitions. Or do you have trouble with the English language?

Best Answer

That's what is called a delusion. You may be a very sensitive boy, who likes things believed feminine. You may be homosexual, and be sexually attracted to men. Most of your friends may be female. There is nothing wrong with those things. You did not choose them, and they are not sins.<br />
If your body is male, then you are male. Have you ever had your chromosomal make up checked? You almost certainly have an X, and a Y sex chromosome which means your are male.<br />
Be glad you are a male. Every girlfriend I have ever had complained about what trouble menstration, and the cramps associated with it. Then when it finally ends, you feel crappy for years during menopause.<br />
We men have the best end of the deal. Enjoy it.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!...

Best Answer

Most of those who have already answered are the ones that are ignorant or delusional. I think it is time to say something in support of this emerging young lady. Do a google search for ladyboy, shemale, transsexual, transgender. Thousands of genetic males are born every year throughout the World that feel exactly the way you do. They are NORMAL. I repeat, THEY ARE NORMAL. YOU ARE NORMAL!<br />
Although not totally acceptable in the United States all these people were women trapped in a mans body. The sooner you accept it and embrace this wonderful gift the better you will feel. If you have understanding parents they will support you. If you don't your life will be more difficult but not impossible. Personally, I happen to like beautiful woman who have male genitalia. I am straight but I can't resist a beautiful feminine body with extra parts. If that makes me weird, so be it. But I like who I am and there are a lot more men out there that are just afraid to admit they have the same desires I do. Recently I shot photos for a young transsexual woman who had recently become an escort. She showed me literally hundreds of men in this area who have contacted her in the past week. Not a majority but way more than I would have anticipated. I would suggest the possibility of learning some martial arts to take care of the homophobes and morons you will meet in the future, because they will always be there.<br />
In Asia, South America, and many countries these brave and courageous young women are gaining in respect and stature in their communities. In the U.S. even the Federal Government is recognizing same-sex marriages which is what you will have to do someday when you find an understanding man. <br />
There are a lot of people that need to wise up and realize that what is between your legs does not always determine what is in the heart. Dress as a woman, carry yourself proudly as a woman, act as a woman, and love like a woman. That is what a woman is.<br />
If you took a percentage of transsexual women versus an equal percentage of genetically born women the higher balance of femininity over a wider age spread is going to swing toward the transsexuals. They work harder at being a woman and pleasing their partner than 90 persent of the genetic women i know. Genetically born women could learn by their example

Best Answer

No, you are not. You're just a sick confused little boy who is being fed a load of crap by people who want to hurt you.

Best Answer

Not sure you will find the help that you need on here.... but respecting you for trying.<br />
Micky

Best Answer

You kind of need to narrow it down. Can't advise you on "everything."

Best Answer

Hey Katiebabby,

I know it's a little late, but maybe you or a person with related issues will find this post useful.

first of all: Stay strong. Like RespectForAll said. It's not you being delusional and there are a lot of people that feel similarly. I have my own experiences with the transgression of gender roles and the desire to be a member of the opposite sex (or sometimes genderless in my case).

As posted before transgender, transexual, etc. are good tags to google. I'd also add transwoman or mtf (male to female) transexual for more information. In case you are not entirely sure you can also check out genderfluid, genderqueer or genderneutral.

Just to say that in general. There is a difference that can be made between your sex (biological issues like having a penis or a vagina) and gender, which is basically a social construct and correlates with a variety of genderroles. Every individual has to deal with the pressure to live according to heteronormative norms and that can be quite overhelming. Exspecially when explicitely contradict those norms and that's what's happening when your sex and your gender are not similar.

Tips for some reading: Judith Butler has published a couple of really amazing books about the performativity of gender. Among other things, she argues that the idea that your private parts determine your gender is a contigent one.

Other than that. I'd be happy to talk to you, if you have further issues or just need someone to talk to. Maybe you can watch out for an LGBT group in your hometown.

I wish you the best of luck ;)

Best Answer