.
Ria97 Ria97 13-15, F 24 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Image & Weight

Best Answer

You should be about 100-110. 95 is not too alarming but you shouldn't let yourself go down any lower.

Best Answer

Well, I am an almost 18 year old girl who is exactly 5 feet tall and I weigh 82 pounds...Everyone is different, if you are eating correctly there is nothing wrong with your weight.

Best Answer

wow only 5'5 you should be 5'7 by now

Best Answer

i started growing late. im above 5'6 now :)

Best Answer

how tall now

Best Answer

IT DEPENDS UPON YOUR APPERAENCE

SOME PEOPLE HAVE HEAVY BONE AND SOME HAVE LIGHT

MAYBE U HAVE HEAVY OR MAY BE YOU HAVE LIGHT SO BE THE WAY YOU ARE UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD HEALTH.....

Best Answer

Yea :)

Best Answer

It actually depends on your BMI (weight divided by height squared or something).
An adult at your BMI would be underweight. Yay? ;3

Best Answer

That sounds a bit too light to me.

Best Answer

there are tables that show the range you should weigh for your height also check with your doctor since they weigh you everytime you go there.

Best Answer

You are perfect the way you are. If you feel healthy, don't intentionally try to gain or lose weight.

Best Answer

You are probably on the thin side of the scale if you are small boned..but check with your doctor..no way are you overweight. Don't forget to eat and exercise .kids shift weight while they are growing.

Best Answer

youre definately thin, i weighed thesame and same heightat same age, im 5 6 now and 125, dont even worry it will just change every 7 years your body completely regenerates

Best Answer

somewhat underweight - eat more!

Best Answer

Depends. According to classic definitions, you're a little under, but not very much, so ok. Eat well, do not diet. You don't particularly want to lose any weight. Anything less might make you unattractive.

Best Answer

Just a little underweight.

Best Answer

That depends on many things, including general body structure. Ask your doctor or dietitian and don't rely on untrained strangers to tell you where you should be in an area such as weight.

Best Answer

normally underweight:)

Best Answer

a little under wieght

Best Answer

Your'e fine sweetie. I haven't been 95 pounds since I was like 7 or 8 years old.

Best Answer