IVP11 IVP11 16-17, F 26 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Leave him alone. You would be putting him in legal trouble.

Best Answer

You're romanticizing a relationship with him ... not looking at it realistically. You know it would never work .. so stop torturing yourself. <br />
Concentrate on having fun with people your own age ... believe me, you'll be happier.

Best Answer

It's not you I'm worried about, what the H is a 29 year old doing with 16 year old?

Best Answer

16 will get him 20..lol

Best Answer

Do you understand what she is telling you?

Best Answer

yes it's wrong too much an age difference. Best keep away from him to keep him out of trouble.

Best Answer

personally I think the age difference would be a bit too much unless your a very mature 16 year old

Best Answer

He probably has a car, a bit of money, and seems more knowledgeable than guys in your age bracket. But he is a loser nonetheless if his concept of romance is to date a 16-year-old. Why is he so socially inept that he cannot mingle with women in his age bracket, such that 16-year-olds are the only women whom he knows how to impress?

Best Answer

why are you jumping on the guy? he probably hasn't heard about this infatuation....

Best Answer

stay away for his sake.....he will be the one who will go to jail.......

Best Answer

Wait 2 more years and then see if he's that great looking then as he seems to be now. Bet you'll see thing a bit differently. If not at least you 2 will be legal.

Best Answer

Yea I would wait until you're 18. Maybe by then it will fade anyways. I liked this guy that was older when I was still 16 too, for some reason I had an attraction to him but it faded.

Best Answer

:/ ...just say no!

Best Answer

Listen I totally understand cause I was 16 one day and I used to be in love with a girls that was older than me but trust me its not gonna happen and you'll forget him eventually

Best Answer

Explain what you mean by "...you really like a guy..." ??!<br />
Does he know you- have you talked? Teacher? Family friend? Is he interested in YOU? ( Does he have any clue....?)<br />
An infatuation is 1 thing-- even normal, but, as many are telling you, you don't want him going to prison, right? Your parents can have him there in a couple months (maybe sooner!) if there is any sexual contact.....<br />
Be smart---- answer my Q here, and wait a few years, if there really Is interest from him..... Date some boys. And pay attention to school.

Best Answer

Its actually not wrong at all. Its NORMAL evolutionary behavior for a young woman of child bearing age to want a man who is old enough and mature enough to support and protect her and her children. What is wrong is the feminist hate dogma that works hard to stop you from having a good normal life as a mother raising your family. Before feminism and its war on marriage, it was always normal for young women to marry men 10 to 15 years older. Follow your heart and tell the feminist haters to F off.

Best Answer

My hubby's 17 and a half years older than me! So I would not be in any position to advise you against it, except I was WELL over 18 when we started dating....

Best Answer

Celine Dion met her husband at 13 they are still together and he's much older than her. If your patents are cool with it, 29 isn't that much older. If when you're 18 he'll be 31. Very common.

Best Answer

I do have to agree with this input to a point. It's just that the law will get him if your parents change their minds! LOL!!!! AGE has nothing to do with LOVE. But age does have something to do with "experience" with being IN LOVE. You have no financial worries I would think-he has life experience you do not. Thats where the age comes in. Get out there and see what "on your own" folks have to deal with. Bills, sex, fake relationships, from guys and from yourself too-rental living,car payments, FOOD,taxes, all that shapes a person maturity and shapes how they see life and what is important. AND most of all-believe it or not, when you are out there-you will meet tons of different folks. You will go where and when you want and that tends to open a person's world up to others'. You always hear about folks going to college and coming home to small town USA changed and they leave for the bigger world-it's very true. Let yourself really see the world-then find time to fall in love with your eyes truly WIDE OPEN. He has already done all this-you have not.

Best Answer

Just make DAMN sure the LAW dont find out

Best Answer

nothing wrong in it. heck you could even have sex with him. just tell the guy.

Best Answer

It is wrong number one is illegal, number two you don't have enough experience to be dating this guys and having sex with a 28year old he will use you and manipulate you to get his way you are playing with fired little one. stay away from him stay in your age level and get out of that relationship and older man what wants from little 16years old is to manipulate them in doing what they want and use you as his sexual toy. stay in school and be smart think twice before dating older man. the If in this relationship are endless. wht if he rapes me, what if he drugs me, as a mother i have the same situation, he went to jail for molesting her, a 16year old teenager are not mature enough to get into this kind of relationship Be awere that he might be a child predator. please i pray that our kids these days will listen or trust someone or ask question before getting involved in a relationship like this one. A older man that knows that you are a minor and still wants to be with you knowing the consequences is the one that you have to stay away from he does not cared for you it is not love is lust, he knows exactly how to get from you what he wants they are very skilled and they have a lot of experience in sexually abusing young girls. please girls don't believe this kind of sexual predator. if anything you tell someone of this relationship or just don't do it. a lot of risk involve a lot of teenager's has lost their lives in the process,

Best Answer