lovekills07 lovekills07 16-17 31 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Its not wrong to be in love, its your actions that count. Give him a few years.

Best Answer

you have nailed this question

Best Answer

Yes. The amount of growing in that period is substantial, so it's not like any other 4 year age gap.

Best Answer

Just don't ride him..that would be statutory rape. Good luck!

Best Answer

Love, itself, is not wrong but, Oh My, the troubles to which this can lead - besides jail. Since girls usually mature before boys your feelings may well change leading to broken hearts.

Best Answer

Wait a few years till both legal. If its true love you will both still live each other then.

Best Answer

it is so hard to resist feelings at that age, but if you can, you'll both be better off waiting until you are both older

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that at all. But what are his views? If he's happy thas cool too. Just make sure you two dnt do nothing regretable or a chance for him to blackmail yoy later in life.

Best Answer

That's not wrong at all, I'm 15, and I'm with a 22 year old girl, and were completely happy together. WE love each other and that's what counts.

Best Answer

I did that's how I lost my virginity

Best Answer

I little... But we're human! My grandma and step grandpa are 14 years apart he is younger. Little strange but it is fine

Best Answer

its the same with me but its looked down upon for a guy to date that low. but if he makes you happy then try it. just no sex. and dont do stupid stuff! but there will be a lot of talk going around soo.. just fight through it. stick to ur friends have them help you through any hard times.

Best Answer

This happened to my son when he was 13,so I understand. I thought my son and his girlfriend made a lovely couple and I knew she would wait for him as we are all strict Catholics. But her parents ... that was a different matter. In the end, she married someone older while she was still very young. My son was heartbroken.

Best Answer

This is why drugs are bad

Best Answer

love cant never be wrong, just control your self do not have sex whit him just yet.<br />
peace .

Best Answer

its not only wrong but could land you in prison

Best Answer

not for him...

Best Answer

when you turn 18 it is very wrong. You are considered an adult and he is considered a child and you could be accused of statutory rape.

Best Answer

Whats your relation to him?

Best Answer

He's my EX boyfriend i lived with him and his mom for 3 months but my dad came after him and me so we brock up

Best Answer

What's your favorite thing about him, and why is he better the boys your age or older?

Best Answer

He is allways there when I'm sad and crying he was always by my side holding my hand telling me its ok all the other guys iv dated pushed me to the side i love his prsinality and how he macks me feel when I'm with him I'm happy when we r apart I'm sad

Best Answer

He sounds like a sweet guy. You should give each other promise rings. That way you can look forward to the time when it's socially acceptable for you two to be together. and you won't feel like your alone in the mean time.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It's a bit strange for sure.

Best Answer