tjmsmbm tjmsmbm 26-30 19 Answers Jan 3, 2012

Thats a tiny age gap!

Best Answer

An age difference that small couldn't make much difference in and of itself...but that fact that you ask the question makes me think that it must seem significant to you. Consider how you really feel about it because that is what matters.

Best Answer

6 year different he really nothing to worried about . He is how long have you been together. And where your related ship is going. <br />
True Love should not even question your question.<br />
Pastor

Best Answer

Yes ...its only 6 years and only numbers. Its whats in your heart and mind

Best Answer

Sure, the only common danger when one person is this much older, is that the younger one expects the other to fullfill a parenting role, after a while. So I think you should look out for that, it could become very exhausting. But every type of relationship has it's dangers, so as long as you can look out for it, without being to worried about it, it should be ok. I know this because I've dated a 18 year old girl when I was 16, and recognized myself making that mistake. And I've seen it happen twice with other people afterwards. It leads to the intent to help becoming a choir. But in other cases it works out just fine. So the only way to find out is to try. ;)

Best Answer

dont see why not .its only a number follow your heart and good luck

Best Answer

Why the hell not ?

Best Answer

Sure it can.

Best Answer

,love happens no matter the circumstances,,,and when it happens you feel helpless to stop it,,,powerless to end it,,,and worthless without it,,,,

Best Answer

He's too young and I'm not saying that the age difference matter, he's just too young.

Best Answer

Good luck tjm, you are going to need it<br />
But yes of course it can work

Best Answer

My parents have little less than a ten year age gap and they've been happily together for nearly twenty seven years~ Anything is possible if both of you are ready for it : )

Best Answer