eatnsleep eatnsleep 31-35 11 Answers Mar 19 in LGBT

Dude. I don't get why everyone gets so worked up over this stuff. You probably spent your teen years all sorts of worried about how to label how you were feeling and being unable to give yourself "permission" I be yourself. No doubt you argued how to label everything.<br />
Don't go through all that again. You're a grown *** man. Give yourself permission to be you. <br />
Dating a woman (and eventually sleeping with one maybe) doesn't make you less gay if that's the label you choose to attach to yourself. You don't suddenly have to claim bisexuality if that doesn't fit. I can be gay and have sex with a woman... Because being gay isn't all about sex, now is it? ;)<br />
Go for it! Be you. Be confident, and screw everyone who thinks you have to renegotiate yourself in order to do what you wanna do.

Best Answer

I live in San Francisco. It's nearly impossible for me to find things weird. I am curious about one thing (if you don't mind answering)... You have interest in women now. All women? Or just a particular woman that holds your interest?

Best Answer

It is a particular woman.

Best Answer

What's your hesitation then? Ask her out : )

Best Answer

We work together...and she's telling other coworkers that I'm hot and she wants to hook up...but its foreign for me to ask a woman out...don't know what or how to say?

Best Answer

How about this... "Do you want to have lunch/dinner on ____________ (name a specific day/time). She's already into you so odds are she will say yes.
It might seem foreign to you (I honestly get that), but despite you feeling uncomfortable, do you like her enough to get to know her better? Try to relax. You're not asking her to marry you. The ultimate cliche: Just be yourself. You're lovable.

Are you concerned that you've only been with men and she wouldn't understand? Well, I probably wouldn't bring that up on the first date. Tell her when you are comfortable. Plus, no one wants to hear about past loves when they are hanging out on the first date. Just ask her. Betting she'll go. Most importantly, have fun!

Best Answer

Thanks. Sounds perfect

Best Answer

No. No one knows

Best Answer

True. But there is only one way to find out (in my opinion).

Best Answer

Not really. Sexuality is a continuum, and you are not stapled to one place on it at birth. Your taste in partners can develop and change, just like your taste in food or clothing.

Best Answer

Well said...I'm only human

Best Answer

Only? It's most people's best trait!

Best Answer

I'm not sure it's weird; as we age and mature, so does our thinking and what we want.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Strange when i first red this itm sure it said you were a woman but not to worry its probaly the government adding something to the water again

Best Answer

Yes..be careful

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Lol. That's cool

Best Answer

You must be feeling like you're missing out .

Best Answer

I do feel that way...I don't have any gay Guy friends and I'm usually hooking up on the DL. all of my friends are straight and of course all they talk about is women.

Best Answer

And that makes you curious ?
Maybe you'll reconsider your orientation...

Best Answer

Still attracted to men....but have interest in a woman(let me specify)

Best Answer

Interest only , or will you act ?

Best Answer

She likes me and I like her...never had a lady so into me like her before...she's asked me to go out twice already

Best Answer

Does she know you like men?

Best Answer