terra004 terra004 36-40 9 Answers Jul 16, 2010

call me

Best Answer

oooooooooo realy your wife is so hot but no need to worry dud i am ready always to **** her in her hot ***** with my 9" big penis its so tough to **** her just give me a chance to satisfied i 'll **** in her in each style .

Best Answer

I have a small **** and my wife and I have great sex because we're creative, open minded and adventurous. I like to wear a strap on or extension some times. The jelly type allow me to feel just like I am inside her.<br />
Additionally, we have a couple of playmates who are very well endowed and can give her what I can't. It's not a critical part of our relationship, but we both enjoy it. She loves to be filled and stretched occasionally and I enjoy watching her *** like I can never make her do.

Best Answer

tell him and ask him to come up with some plans to get you off. most guys think about sex 24/7 so he should be able to give you plenty of ways to have a sexy time.....or call me! ha ha

Best Answer

very nice fun and enjoy

Best Answer

Don't worry I'll **** ya.. Reply

Best Answer