SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 24 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe age has nothing to do with it and they just like you because you're a cool person?

Best Answer

I don't think that's a major trend, maybe you're just hot.

Best Answer

I look 20-something and I have all the extra cool life experiences and have overcome the neediness and insecurities I had when I was younger. That's it I guess

Best Answer

Experience, taboo, and confidence.

Best Answer

they figure you're hard up at that age, so you'll be grateful for a chance at something young and prime

Best Answer

LOL I look young and prime. And I have more than enough guys to choose from

Best Answer

I like the wisdom with older people, although that is not always the case. But certainly a main reason why I might become attracted to an older woman. I always found people my own age to be so stupid, immature and childish, lol.

Best Answer

Cause they figure you have been around the block a few times and wouldn't mind another Quick trip. :)

Best Answer

There are a lot of idiot girls in their twenties, many of them crazy as well.

Best Answer

well its your sexual experience and mature attitude x im lee

Best Answer

Probably since your older then them, you've learned to loosen up and be yourself. A lot of girls around these guy's age sometimes try to act how they THINK the guys WANT them to act, which can end up looking fake. For example, a girl might really super smart, but is afraid guys will be intimidated by that, so she'll act dumb and ditzy. But you're probaby mature enough to say "screw what others think, I'm going to be myself" so they like that because your just you and don't "act" differently to appease them.

Best Answer

Women around your age are thought to be a or approaching their sexual peak

AND, they tend to be more relaxed, confident and skilled in the art of sex.

Plus they are less likely to scream, get too drunk, and be immature drama queens.

Best Answer

You're probably attractive and have your sht together haha.

Best Answer

I think middle-aged women are more attractive, so it's probably not very common to have this happen.

Best Answer

Because older women are just so hot!

Best Answer

so guys who are attracted to older women, means these are the only guys that actually want to grow up, being attracted to their wisdom and experience? lol great one, maybe they are of the most mature guys around.

Best Answer

There is just something so hot a bout a women who is more evolved and usually way more comfortable with themselves and are just more fun to be with.

Best Answer

its the chase .....

Best Answer

well i actually know a few 15-16 year old boys that like to date older girls they like the experience i guess. younger girls are less experienced and older girls are freaks lol well thats what they say. now as to why a 20 something year old would date a teenager i just dont know

Best Answer

I have to admit i have been guilty of this on more then one occasion and vise versa.

First reason, the allure of an older women. (no one knows truly what that is)

Second, they see it as bragging rights.

Three, its different from what were are used to.

Best Answer

Bragging rights, that's a new one

Best Answer

Why do younger women like older guys?

Best Answer

I don't, I like guys my age, but they are no longer available

Best Answer

Maybe it's more women my age... I have very few friends that are girls, but they all want to get with the professors... I dated an older guy once too, turned out to be crazy though

Best Answer

what you mean they are no longer available, did they all die?

Best Answer