Musalka Musalka 41-45, F 7 Answers Jan 2, 2012

Hi , i am 32 years old man .I had sex before with a woman who is 45 years old and really i love it .<br />
I love sex so much .I just do it when i like the girl .It is awesome .<br />
If any body interested .Send me an email :)<br />
a_lebo1111 a t h ot ma i l . c o m.<br />
Thx

Best Answer

I can't get enough

Best Answer

I think that most women as they get older love sex much more than in their youth mostly because they know themselves better and they know what pleasure is. Many of them admit, some of them don't because they are afraid not to be judged wrong. But what can be wrong in loving intimacy in a strong relationship that definetly is not promiscuous? So yes there are many married women who like sex as much as you do!

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
(And we are in the same age group -- actually I am a bit older than you, but not yet ready to get mailings from AARP.)

Best Answer

I am a 65 year old married man. I too love sex and think about it all the time. I love women who love sex.

Best Answer

yes,ofcourse...any woman who is 45years old she has feeling about sex and all bodyly needs.

Best Answer

hi,i am 31year old man.i like old and aged woman.In my relation I have my gorgeous aunty who is 45yrs old.She is so sexy and hot.I have seen her on bra n panty.she looks so pretty.I have a lot of feeling about her.I have tried so many times to show off my body n genetals but I could not successful.Please tell me what I do?I wanna sex with her.

Best Answer