DL4366 DL4366 46-50, F 110 Answers Dec 20, 2010

i like younger guys as much as the next gal. well, actually i like them a whole lot more than the next gal. <br />
but you're messing with your son's life, so don't. just don't.

Best Answer

How much younger? Msg me

Best Answer

How bout a 16 year old? ;)

Best Answer

Im 20 so... young but old enough to know what you need ;)

Best Answer

ew

Best Answer

Oh please, **** all these people. You're both adults. Go for it!

Best Answer

LMDAO lol you tell her ,its none of any us's bussiness ")

Best Answer

you tell her socalbinudecpl69 lol its her life

Best Answer

Hello? Are we that desperate in our search for self to have to resort to our sons' friend? Certainly not!! Your sons' friend is abselutely, without a doubt, off limits!! With as interesting as a younger man may seem, I think it's best to stick with your own age group, or if you strongly feel the need to rob the cradle, find a baby that your son does not know.

Best Answer

yuk, horny as hell. you sound like hell, grow up nana

Best Answer

No. Hell no. Thats horrible. Its your sons life first of all, second of all hes barely legal and third find someone your own damn age. Horny or not, you shouldnt be sleeping with any of your sons friends. You two must have a terrible relationship and he must not respect you..i know i wouldnt be able to with that attitude

Best Answer

Trust me you can find lots of horny 18 year olds without messing up your sons friendship. All 18 year olds are horny and you could teach them a thing or three.<br />
Hell I wish a more mature women had taken me to bed when I was 18.

Best Answer

Yeah its ok, every boys fantasy, go for it!!

Best Answer

Dont do that!!!....

Best Answer

Does anyone truly feel like her and feel like wanting that really bad with a younger guy like myself who is 19

Best Answer

you damm right :)

Best Answer

Well, maybe another 18 year old, not your sons friend.

Best Answer

**** him i say , **** his brains out & show him what sex with a mature woman is all about ,he will look back on it as he journeys through life & it will be the making of him <br />
oxox

Best Answer

it will be THE BEST THING that HAPPEN to you :)

Best Answer

i don"t think so, she will loose her son or at least his respect
her son should be the very best, what ever happened to her in her lifetime!

Best Answer

where the hell was you when i was his age darlings ?? lol

Best Answer

I love this response. :)

Best Answer

leave it as a fantasy...your relationship with your son is the reality you don't want to spoil...a vibrator, a ***** and the thought of him while you play on your own ;)

Best Answer

is this something you are seriously contemplating? or are you lookin to see how people answer the question?

Best Answer

hell go for it, enjoy! i wish i had a friend's mom like u!

Best Answer

I would not advise it. Teens tend to get a bit clingy even under normal circumstances and dumping him will be very difficult.

Best Answer

lol why stop there let your son join you

Best Answer

Well I'm 18 and it's mine and most teenage males to **** milf

Best Answer

From experience, bad plan. 18 Year holds arnt mature enough to keep the proper amount of descretion required for it to be OK. It will come out and your son will have to deal with it... none of which will work in your favour. However any other breathing person is fair game, just don't pee in your own pool as to say...

Best Answer

yeh go for it<br />
have lots of wild sex!<br />
put in on the web!<br />
I knew two guys who confided in me about just this thing and they friends<br />
and had shown me her photos and vids (of her hubby and her with swingers)<br />
totally legal and ok and make his day!

Best Answer

I can't believe people are calling you a *********! Once a person is of legal age, if a mutual attraction is there, I would typically say go for it!<br />
In this case however I wouldn't. If your son found out it would likely freak him out and hurt his friendship with his friend and his relationship with you. Many 18 year old boys find mature woman very sexy...but they often don't think of their mother at all that way!<br />
Find a sexy 18 year old...just one your son doesn't know!

Best Answer