daru3200 daru3200 56-60 35 Answers Aug 14, 2009

I am 39 year old and still a virgin. Sometimes I am proud of being a virgin but other times I feel I am a loser-I know I am not. This world we live in make it hard to be one self.

Best Answer

I'm about to turn 37 next week and in the same boat. Thought about one-night stands and perhaps a "friends with benefits" relationship, but I think I'll be clingy. I want to be with someone who loves me as much, and that doesn't mean I'm waiting till marriage.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I would like to met someone that see me and loves me. Is that too much to ask for?

Best Answer

Hi, I'm working on a wonderful project about couples who haven't done IT yet, for whatever reason. We're working with the best relationship therapists in the country. Please message me for more details.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Imagine in 30 years time you are still a virgin.......cause you probably will be because I am, mainly because there is no help out there.

Best Answer

I hope not. I am sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

How do you get to be a 53 year old virgin and yet be in the age group 56 - 60? Which years of your life don't count towards being a virgin . . . ????????

Best Answer

Nor a mathematician, it would seem . . .

Best Answer

I have a female relative that is 50 and is still a virgin. She is pretty and smart too!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Maybe there are some older virgins---maybe they are not inclined to discuss their private lives on the internet.

Best Answer

I'm a 33 year old virgin. Not proud. I had chances that I now in retrospect I would have taken. Weather they were smart or not.

Best Answer

I am a 58 year old male virgin, can't find anyone who wants to even ttalk to me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why only couples. It would stand to reason these people aren't attached. Geez buy a clue

Best Answer

I know I would not know what it's like to be 58 and a virgin, but I am 29 and a virgin and it still bother me an awful lot, but if I can give any advice it would be to try and determine what you are doing wrong that is causing women to not be attracted to you and to change that as soon as possible. Work on your self confidence and social skills. There ought to be quite a few single women in your age group seeing that there are a lot of divorced people in America now. I hope this helps..

Best Answer

I like to think that i am the oldest virgin on this site @ 67 years of age & male. Mine is a social phobia problem (loveshy) .....Is there a big cash prize on offer?

Best Answer

PS.....now 68.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well You are getting towards the end of your ability to even have a sexual relationship, but if I had to give some advise, then I would say that you should work on self confidence and social skills...this is obviously your problem..there is a wealth of information on the internet about improving skills with the opposite sex..I hope this helps you.

Best Answer

Thanks for your ADVICE but I have been there done that got the underpants & am now to old to change....Good luck.

Best Answer

I am involved in Orthodox Jewish circles. I know a number of never married virgins of advanced age.

Best Answer

I'm 20 and I feel like its such a dirty thing and I'm a virgin. I call myself one. I'm sorry Ok. Lets just say I have had a bad experience. How can something thats is said to be very good be very bad at the same time. It can be so powerful and passionate, yet it can destroy your life.I guess its the same with everything else. The internet can be wonderful but it can also destroy you. Think something like Experience project and then think of all the bad people on the internet as well. You all probably think I am a mental case. I wish I could say more, but I am paranoid someone will hack into my account and see all this. I have never told anyone anything. I can't believe I am telling you all on EP, but I'm not telling you the whole story.

Best Answer

Hey, you're not alone! And you're not a second class citizen. Depending on your birthday you might be younger than me.

Best Answer

(John 64 yo married)<br />
I was until 52!, Was sexually incompetent in the 60s ,Hyper fundamentalist in the 70s-90. By the grace of God found my sexual blooming on the web of all places. Meet my future wife on aYahoo alt Christian group, been happilly married for 13 years. I look back in mild anger at what I missed, not just the sex but human contact and caring.

Best Answer

That's the thing it isn't about the sex. It's the contact and caring. The sharing of life in general. I've never had that connection with anyone.

Best Answer

Not to sound weird, but you might have aspergers syndrome..its something that I have and have been living with all my life. I grew up with an extreme social awkwardness and also tourrets syndrome, which caused my social life to be like a train wreck in slow motion..so I can understand how it is..it is miserable for sure and you spend a lot of time living with regrets, but you have to be very strong and not get depressed or angry. And yeah, it really is the human contact and feeling like a normal human being that you miss out on the most :/

Best Answer

Since when are priests virgins?

Best Answer

unless it's to your liking, at that point I'd PAY FOR SOME....

Best Answer

It's not that simple.

Best Answer

Why do you want to find more virgins? <br />
Do you want to race them?<br />
If I were you I would start looking for the opposite of a virgin, it may change your ummm mind.

Best Answer

Be careful expectations goes both ways. Are u a virgin? Anyway, what are u looking for in the first place?

Best Answer

Iam about to be sick!!

Best Answer

Nuns. Mother Teresa for one.

Best Answer

Yea...Right!

Best Answer

It is , I must admit an interesting confession. You don't however, mention what motivated you in this. Religiousity, a lack of desire, strict social environment or just a complete disinterest. All seem to be a possibility.<br />
Also I cannot glean from this whether you are distressed over this or boasting. In either case , I welcome you and admire your forbearance for I can assure you that it has never been my position in life not to sow a bit of seed whenever it was possible to do so.<br />
I do wish you well and thank you for your candor.

Best Answer

May I ask WHY you have decided to me a virgin?

Best Answer