gran04 gran04 61-65 10 Answers Feb 27, 2011

if he likes you with your clothes on i am sure he will like you with your clothes off, have fun and enjoy him, dont worry

Best Answer

sweetheart any 64 year old man that can get any woman naked will be thrilled don't worry darling

Best Answer

Hey you sassy young thing. Perhaps you forgot. You buy a silky, sexy one piece w/ snap out leg enclouser. You invite him over w/ romantic music, candles or fireplace or low lighting. set the mood on the sofa, show him/give a small token gift like frag. tell him you think its smell really sexy, put some on him w/ your fingers. excuse your self to the restroom(guys expect you to do this anyway, just don't take for ever, mood killer) put on sexy one piece and make sure you have dimmer switch on low in bedroom. invite him to bedroom. no need to take off one peice during sex,let breast be exposed of course.

Best Answer

I am a 61 year old man who has recently been with two women about 67-68 years old and it's a real turn on when they are naked with me. Just go with it, have fun, and don't worry.

Best Answer

Don't worry about it. I once had an attraction to a woman 11 years older than myself and it was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to have the body of a 20 year old under her clothes. It just didn't matter to me because I was attracted to the person she was inside.

Best Answer

Don't worry about how you look. He will enjoy being with you. Worrying will effect your encounter since the brain is a major part of having sex. Enjoy yourself as he will enjoy your naked body.

Best Answer

Do what I do turn down the lights leave on the clothing you can and **** away.

Best Answer

lights off

Best Answer

First let me say wonderful...you still desire sex, secondly I hope you've found a nice man...thirdly I suggest, wearing see threw or pareo type wear, this way, when laying down or getting up, all you need to do, is drape the pareo on one shoulder, and your practically dress when exiting or arriving in bed...but you can tie it into many different styles..its a sexy accoutrement, instead of being totally naked...lol tasteful...nes pas?

Best Answer