MissAngelSweet MissAngelSweet 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 19, 2014 in Hobbies

Outline. Outline. Outline. If you have a detailed outline there is nothing to get you stuck. If you need, more ideas there are many great ways of generating ideas you can try. If you are having character problems, flesh out those character invent side stories in their background, that can be added to the story your working on.

Best Answer

Just feel. Walk yourself through this blindfolded. Try and become the person you are writing about. What is it he/she feels? I write my emotions. My 1st and perhaps only book had a lot of me in it. I never reacted well with people. In time I grew out of that stage, and it still haunts me.
I wrote of a shy reserved girl who only EVER thought of herself but as a last result. Never giving herself credit. I am still emotional, but I can now fight back with my own written word word.
Step out of yourself and place your mind into that character. Feel her thoughts and emotions. You are her. Now open your mind and see through her eyes. Feel her sorrow and weep with her. Use the 5 senses and name them.
Tell me what do you see, feel, hear?
I never had an outline. I simply began typing what was in my head. The idea was there. As it grew and came to life I introduced new characters. Mine began with an action that seemed to grow a little too fast at first. But she was shy and people were just too fast. Never could figure why they just couldn't slow down and smell the breeze. Because this one felt different... oops. sorry I simply type. Often at random, but it works for me.
Senses... try this link
http://www.wisegeek.org/how-many-human-senses-are-there.htm#didyouknowout

Best Answer

write from life experience and from the heart :)

Best Answer

Find a Muse.

Best Answer

write what you know

Best Answer

Try a new career

Best Answer

Well... Thanks

Best Answer

take a break get out and observe the world aroung u and u will find something to write about very quickly there are at least a billion stories out there

Best Answer

Get away from it for a while. Read a book, watch a movie, go for a hike.

Best Answer

Writing isn't just about putting words on the page. I'm not a person who writes every day. I'm not that disciplined. But when I do, I write a lot. I call it the volcano (or barf) mode. So don't feel that you're blocked because words aren't making onto the keyboard. If your story is percolating in your head, then it's part of the writing process. <br />
If you're really blocked, don't have ideas about what to write, (I've never had this problem, sorry), I've heard that walking or just doing something different than your usual can open up new ideas for you to investigate.

Best Answer

get a jar of glue. pour it on your seat.

Best Answer

Take a walk, write about what you see and what you feel

Best Answer