jyhit jyhit 18-21 9 Answers Aug 31, 2011

maybe change your aditude and learn how to spell

Best Answer

you should approach them and say "I lift things up and put them down" lol jk it might work on some tho aha

Best Answer

Smile a lot!

Best Answer

I know A HUGE BLACK GUY! He looks like he belongs at the front door of a night club as a bouncer. He's very intimidating. Best solution: to to just laugh. Seem happy and smile. Smile without giving off a vibe of hitting on someone. Come off as a friend first and work your way in slowly. Relax your stance, and sit back in your chair. Shoulders back and arms relaxed to your side, this gives off the impression that you're calm and not flexed or tense. Girls are more comfortable around BIG guys who seems soft and joyful. I guess they just want a huge teddy bear.... haha. You'll be fine. but most of all, let the girls come to you. Those are the ones worth your time instead of the air-head in the back waiting for "Prince-charming". Muah! I have all confidence you'll ease up and find the worthy one :)

Best Answer

In all honesty I don't think a girl will see a guy approaching her as "holy sh*t hes gonna whoop my a**" that reaction would come more from other guys.<br />
And if you really believe that's the case, then approach them in day and not night

Best Answer

I have same problem at times i think we need to smile more

Best Answer