Sorry I am the master and he is my slave orally
spannd3 spannd3 56-60, F 15 Answers Mar 29, 2012

There is nothing like being between to large, but firm Black thighs, running your tongue in and out, up and down that juciy vagina. I swear Black women have a different and unique taste that makes a guy want more and more.......

Best Answer

I would love to serve as a white slave to your every desire.

Best Answer

Damn sounds like a party lol

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

I would love ro serve a bbw any oral would be great...

Best Answer

Yes, I have served women as there oral sex sub and I love it. Bigger women are such a turn on and I love Black women's skin and there taste, :)

Best Answer

Yes, I would love it.

Best Answer

I would hope that you take care of him too. My married neighbor whose husband is a drunk likes to boss me a bit and that can be fun because I know she's going to not only give me her *** but take mine as well. It works better when it works both wys I think

Best Answer

I would LOVE to help you with that!! I am at your service.

Best Answer

YES. Personally, that is my favorite sex act.

Best Answer

i am not a white man but i want a slave-any color white black or pink-to serve me orally very badly. do u have BBW plz?

Best Answer

i want 2

Best Answer

That would be a most emphatic YES!!!!!!!<br />
Orally worshiping a Woman, particularly a BBW, for me is worshiping at Her Altar... i would aspire to be a very spiritual and reverent man for such a Woman.

Best Answer

A year late ! How are you doing. Many of us would volunteer to serve you, Ma'am. You deserve a slave.

Best Answer