we only started working together about a week and a half ago but so far we have gone to lunch together everyday except the 1st day. we have so much in common, my youngest daughter and the first band he started have the same name. The thing is I guess Im just an average black girl and he is like the grease monkey (as he calls himself) type with gauged earrings and tattoos. He says things to me that I think are so sweet but sometimes I think im just overanalyzing it. I think he likes me too, but Im not sure. How can I be at least somewhat sure??
karess karess 22-25, F 20 Answers Apr 11, 2011

Be yourself, however if you have feelings for him then ask him out. if he is into you then he will let you know. If not then he will say so. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Best Answer

I m ready

Best Answer

Love happens. Let it work and don't rush things.

Best Answer

I'm a greasy white dude with tattoos and I'll tell you something, I dated a gal I worked with once and it was great, until the relationship went bad. Then it's not great, so keep that in mind before you take it any farther. If it's still cool with you to date someone you work with, go for it, ask what he is doing on the weekend and set something up!

Best Answer

Don't fear rejection, but be careful not to alienate your self at work if thinks don't go the way you would like, best of luck.<br />
p.s. I wish a nice black girl liked my chalky white *** :D

Best Answer

I'd say ask him to hang out sometime other than work would be a first step. I am a white man and the race things doesn't mean as much as most black and asian women seem to think it does for us. We date whoever we connect with.

Best Answer

Be nice, friendly your own sweet self!

Best Answer

Just ask him if he is attracted to you and would like to go out on a real date Wink Wink....Im sure he would jump at the chance....

Best Answer

be true to yourself. Colour should not be a factor. If there is that special something for both of you, it will happen, SPend time together.

Best Answer

Wink at him. He will come tomyou. White guys love black women.

Best Answer

they way you'd approach any other guy

Best Answer

Well if it’s a Canadian white guy the best way to approach him is to say – Ay you like Hockey? <br />
And if he says of course say – Ay how about those Canuks ay? <br />
Actually with all the lunch dates it already seems like cupid has flung his arrow but I feel I most warn you white guys really know how to sweat talk a lady so maybe just take it slow and see what happens. Cheers!

Best Answer

Girl, just be your usual sweet, charming, ladylike self and you will have no problems.

Best Answer

Remember race has nothing to do with man/woman. Attraction is a powerful emotion that puts two persons in this predicament. Don't allow fear to stop you from approaching him/her. As a woman use your instincts if you are interested. If not just give it some more time, and let him take the first step. This what I would do, let him take the first step.

Best Answer

just approach him as you would anyone else. if he's not into you, he'll tell you. if he flirts with you, he probably likes you too

Best Answer

Approach him the same way that you would approach anyone else you were interested in. Good luck. :o)

Best Answer

No. Don't go after guys you work with.

Best Answer