MszzPisces MszzPisces 36-40, F 38 Answers Feb 14, 2013 in Hobbies

Well I suppose dating a few animals wouldn't be all that different from some guys I know. But, personally, I would stay with the human race.

Best Answer

Right, :).

Best Answer

race shouldn't be considered, date who you want

Best Answer

Sure, I think black girls are hot.

Best Answer

i really dont see any reason why you shouldnt.theres nothing wrong with trying new things.i hope if u do it goes well

Best Answer

Thanks, bunches.

Best Answer

Go where your heart leads.

Best Answer

Will do!

Best Answer

Just be careful, some might want to because they want to "try you out" ba<x>sed on what they hear/see in the media. Those are the worst. However, if you find a nice guy who sees you for you and he's not black, then go for it.

Best Answer

Why not? Race should not be a limiting factor,and it could even broaden your fr<x>ame of reference.

Best Answer

theres a pasty white canadian up here that wholeheartedly says yes.

Best Answer

LOL, thanks. :)

Best Answer

You do what you feel is best for yourself. Interracial dating is very common these days. I remember when growing up it was mainly Black guys dating-marrying white girls. I have nowadays seen a lot of the other White young men chosing black gals for their marriage partners. <br />
As long as their good people why let it matter.

Best Answer

I think people should date whomever they are attracted to and enjoy being with - period.

Best Answer

Yes you can…Only to find the person of having the same color of your mind.

Best Answer

If you want to go ahead. You realize there is still some ignorant racists out there in this country. I don't think they would get violent but you might have to put up with some rudeness from them. . Me, I couldn't care less who dates who.

Best Answer

If you are attracted to men outside your race ...why not?

Best Answer

Why not? What the big deal with it anyway? People are people whatever race they are.

Best Answer

If you like the person, regardless of color, absolutely. :)

Best Answer

Up to you!

Best Answer

Yes, don't hesitate an instant longer.

Best Answer

If you want to, of course you should.<br />
what are your concerns....?

Best Answer

My concerns are how to go about this? I live in an 98% African American neighborhood. I'm really not sure how to go about meeting people outside my race.

Best Answer

Thanks. That would be fun and so easy to discuss, but in a p.m., not here.
You need to hang out out of the neighborhood more, for a start.
It's a big world.

Best Answer

Hey Mszz: I'd still love to discuss with you! ALso,is there an update?

Best Answer

Of course, as long as you get ****** well

Best Answer

Oh another girl wih a donkey fetish eh?

Best Answer