Well I suppose dating a few animals wouldn't be all that different from some guys I know. But, personally, I would stay with the human race.

Best Answer

Right, :).

Best Answer

race shouldn't be considered, date who you want

Best Answer

Just be careful, some might want to because they want to "try you out" ba<x>sed on what they hear/see in the media. Those are the worst. However, if you find a nice guy who sees you for you and he's not black, then go for it.

Best Answer

Sure, I think black girls are hot.

Best Answer

i really dont see any reason why you shouldnt.theres nothing wrong with trying new things.i hope if u do it goes well

Best Answer

Thanks, bunches.

Best Answer

Go where your heart leads.

Best Answer

Will do!

Best Answer

theres a pasty white canadian up here that wholeheartedly says yes.

Best Answer

LOL, thanks. :)

Best Answer

You do what you feel is best for yourself. Interracial dating is very common these days. I remember when growing up it was mainly Black guys dating-marrying white girls. I have nowadays seen a lot of the other White young men chosing black gals for their marriage partners. <br />
As long as their good people why let it matter.

Best Answer

If you want to go ahead. You realize there is still some ignorant racists out there in this country. I don't think they would get violent but you might have to put up with some rudeness from them. . Me, I couldn't care less who dates who.

Best Answer

If you are attracted to men outside your race ...why not?

Best Answer

If you like the person, regardless of color, absolutely. :)

Best Answer

Yes, don't hesitate an instant longer.

Best Answer

If you want to, of course you should.<br />
what are your concerns....?

Best Answer

My concerns are how to go about this? I live in an 98% African American neighborhood. I'm really not sure how to go about meeting people outside my race.

Best Answer

Thanks. That would be fun and so easy to discuss, but in a p.m., not here.
You need to hang out out of the neighborhood more, for a start.
It's a big world.

Best Answer

Hey Mszz: I'd still love to discuss with you! ALso,is there an update?

Best Answer

Oh another girl wih a donkey fetish eh?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

are you attracted to this person. pretty much the same dna.

Best Answer

folks are folks white brown or yellow it aint the skin color that defines the human being its what is in the soul so go for it if u want

Best Answer

You are not a black women, you are a black WOMAN. Women is plural, many women, one woman. And do what you want, it's your life!

Best Answer

Ooooo K, no room for typos with you huh? Yeah, ok.
What the???? z#@&amp;

Best Answer

Right, for a minute I thought I was in COMP1. lol.

Best Answer

Maybe what was meant here is that it doesn't matter what (other) black women do... To you, it only matter what one black woman does, ie yourself. And that that you are free to date anyone you are attracted to, regardless of what might be the perceived norm.

Best Answer

Make typos, see if i care, i'm helping you by trying to make you appear smarter. ;)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Hello we both on same page im going threw the same issue...Honestly i do want to try something different..But i say follow your heart and do it for the right reason. .

Best Answer