Plus I'm a Christian, so I know that I am not to get drunk off of alcohol but to be filled instead with the Holy Spirit, and I do that, but sometimes our family's do celebrate, and Jesus made the best wine and saved it for last as His first miracle, and all things in moderation, but even if I try to drink moderately, I still throw up because it's few and rare that I even drink, it's like a poison to me, maybe I just shouldn't drink at all, besides I know what it feels like to be filled with the Holy Spirit instead, it makes me sway, it fills me up and makes me whole, and I'm filled with a love that if far better than wine. Without the adverse side affects such as throwing up acting stupid and having the runs all night. No guilt either.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Hobbies

You've provided your own answer here. Drinking doesn't agree with you and it's something you don't need to do. If you want to be sociable and not have to provide explanations for not drinking, you could just nurse one drink during an occasion, taking occasional sips and eating food along with it. You probably won't feel any effects from the alcohol. But a lot of people don't drink and if you'd rather not drink at all, don't do it.

Best Answer

I get that a lot, people actually get angry with me for not drinking! I think I'll take your advice.

Best Answer

Good luck to you. Enjoy the holidays :)

Best Answer

You have low self esteem as you are saying you cannot handle drinking and calling yourself a cheap drunk

Best Answer

Just because Jesus drank and even made wine, doesn't mean drinking is good. Jesus wasn't always right.

Best Answer

just dont drive while drinking, i cant drink cause im on statins and taking benadryl

Best Answer

I'm a cheaper drunk. I have one glass of mead every few years and a couple of spoonfuls of Jagermeister whenever I'm unwell.

Best Answer

Then don't.

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

I drink too. I might have a drinking problem also.

Best Answer