inquisaquarian inquisaquarian 26-30, F 12 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Empowerment

think about it half as long as its going to last and thats not chicken its cautious

Best Answer

Make sure you are absolutely sure that what you choose now, you will still want when you are in your seventies. So many people live to regret the choices they made on a whim.

Best Answer

Is that why you want to cross the road?

Best Answer

Uhm, if you are going to answer my question I would appreciate it if you would make sense.

Best Answer

Not familiar with the joke?
If you want the tattoo wait a month before you get it to make sure you really want it and pick the right design.

Best Answer

Sorry, I am. Didn't click in initially. I've been wanting one since I was 16... I'm now 28... lol

Best Answer

Lol, ok.
You should get one then :D

Best Answer

Try and get a friend to come along/ get one with you for moral support

Best Answer

Go and talk with a tatoo artist. See if you can visit a shop while they are doing them. Talk to others that have them..

Myself I would not get one.. still haven't :)

Best Answer

as long as you can cover it up in public or at your job

Best Answer

Yes, Cluck off

Best Answer

dont go for it till ur absolutely convinced..else u will regret ...

Best Answer

Just remember there is nothing more sexy than old lady with a tattoo on her a$$ that started out on her shoulder.......

Best Answer

lmao! All too true!

Best Answer

Picture how it will stretch and deform with age

Best Answer

Research research research! - Make them draw out what you want, show you that they are using clean implements and if you have any doubts run for the hills even if you've put down a deposit. Chances are it won't be nearly as bad as you thought

Best Answer

best advice would be don't.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Many of the other comments seem to have a handle on why not... your choice though.

Best Answer

Yeah, it is my choice... but you don't think that taking a risk might make me feel more confident in taking risks and chances in the future?

Best Answer

Well, the thing is that there are risks you can take which have a fall back. No one gambles the all their money on the first spin after all. If you get a tattoo there is no real going back, you can't simply rub it off if it goes wrong or if you regret it later. Perhaps.... if you are really set on it, try a henna tattoo first. They are semi-permanent, look lovely and fade to nothing after a few weeks. If you can live with that then come back to think of a tattoo. Check them out here ------>
https://www.google.com/search?q=henna+tattoos&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=oiR&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=p9Y7UJWMAsfE4gS03IDoBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1062&bih=576

Best Answer

I've had henna tattoos many times before. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 16 and am now 28... the more I think about it, the more I'll never get one... lol

Best Answer

As I say to my kids, "I don't really care so long as you can show that you've really thought about it"... You have and you're more than old enough to make your own decisions. I'm sure if you get one you'll get one which you feel is appropriate for yourself

Best Answer