think about it half as long as its going to last and thats not chicken its cautious

Best Answer

Make sure you are absolutely sure that what you choose now, you will still want when you are in your seventies. So many people live to regret the choices they made on a whim.

Best Answer

Go and talk with a tatoo artist. See if you can visit a shop while they are doing them. Talk to others that have them..<br />
Myself I would not get one.. still haven't :)

Best Answer

as long as you can cover it up in public or at your job

Best Answer

dont go for it till ur absolutely convinced..else u will regret ...

Best Answer

Just remember there is nothing more sexy than old lady with a tattoo on her a$$ that started out on her shoulder.......

Best Answer

lmao! All too true!

Best Answer

Picture how it will stretch and deform with age

Best Answer

Research research research! - Make them draw out what you want, show you that they are using clean implements and if you have any doubts run for the hills even if you've put down a deposit. Chances are it won't be nearly as bad as you thought

Best Answer

Shouldn't even be a question, mate. Go for it! I wonder what's really keeping you, though.

Best Answer