I can get compliments from other men but rarely from a christian man. How come?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 26 in Dating & Relationships

They're busy loving Jesus.

Best Answer

good, now they need to love their neighbours:-)

Best Answer

Maybe you don't look tempting enough. Them Christian dudes like lots of temptation, so's they can feel gooder than ever'body else about conquering sin.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

when it Comes to the heart, there should be no borders.<br />
love does not care about Religion or lifestyle

Best Answer

True, but if someone doesn't have the same faith as you your children will grow up confused.

Best Answer

eg. Mommy says pray to Jesus your God and Daddy say's pray to yourself so little Janey goes, To myself and Jesus, um, .../ won't work for me

Best Answer

but dating by Religion and not by the heart, we are no better then a racist.

Best Answer

she wont understand when you marry for love religioun should never be a struggle both parents should never argue about where there kid goes to church rather they should tech there kid to be kind and follow a right path believing in god himself and praying she has flawed thinking

Best Answer

Ok. I been to where you are before. You will know who to pray to or where to go when time come.

Best Answer

What praises have you received? List them out.

Best Answer

Christian men may be more repressed when it comes to giving compliments. It could seem too carnal or whatever.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why not?, what do you think is the main problem?!

Best Answer

I have no idea, maybe cause I don't go to clubs or out to fancy events much. Do I need to be a social butterfly to attract christian men?

Best Answer

Being yourself should be good enough. Maybe the problem is that most of the Christian men you meet are too strict and conservative in their belief?!

Best Answer

but I don't believe I can go to clubs if I'm christian and don't have the money for most uptown social events either:-0

Best Answer

Why do you feel the need to go to clubs to meet someone, the people you find there are usually complete idiots!

Best Answer

Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus are believers. <br />
Would you be in a relationship with one of them?

Best Answer

Christians only

Best Answer

Well thats the problem right there, you limit your options. Those guys also limit their options.

Best Answer

Facepalm.

Best Answer

who knows but the fact that you only want a christian man and not anyone else shows you have character flaws there are guys out there still good even though they may not be full Christians

Best Answer

I have met men of other belefs. It's not a character flaw cause the bible clearly says 'do not be equally yoked with unbelievers for what fellowship has lighty with darkness.' It's my belief and I should stick to it.

Best Answer

if you say so but its still a character flaw just because there christian does not mean they are the only ones that can make u happy any guy can if he has the qualities your looking for

Best Answer

You're telling someone that adhering to their religion is a character flaw. Not only is that precarious, but it's a waste of time. It's also incorrect.

Best Answer

no im saying that the way she thinks is the flaw a christian guy is not the only guy that can satisfy her thats a preference to want a christian guy but there are many guys that could do that if they had the qualities she likes

Best Answer

No, you specifically said it's a character flaw, so if you didn't mean that, you need to say it differently. People will read the exact words you write, not assume you mean it in a different way.

The way she thinks is a flaw, now? That's about the same as saying it's a character flaw. Either way, you're telling her that adhering to her religion is a flaw. Best rethink your statement.

I get what you're saying, but respecting other's opinions, including their religious ones where possible, is still necessary.

Best Answer

yea i think your misunderstanding the way she thinks is her character flaw she is stating that she does not want to be with a man who is a non believer do you know how many men are non denomination or believe in god there own way sorry but you dont know what your talking about she believes that is the only guy that she can date that is wrong there are many men who still believe in god but not Christians the way she thinks is a flaw as well as a character flaw her when she says christian men wont take her but other men will im not bashing her thought im saying its wrong why are only christian men the ones when there are so many good men who still believe in god thats my point and your defending her basically stating she is right in this thinking when she is not

Best Answer

Isn't there a bit in the Bible about how to manage a marriage between a believer and an unbeliever? It's not like it's a total No-No, just that you're supposed to try to win them over via your behavior, if I understood it correctly.

Best Answer